Collections Add to Cart Button

Collections Add to Cart Button | Reviews

by Incubate

Add items to shopping cart on collection, home & product pages

OLIVIA ROCCO

Considerable improvement to the functionality of the website. Developer team are fantastic and supportive with requests.

November 5, 2021

We work hard in providing a great service and apps that improve your website, so this review means a lot to the whole team! Thank you so much for trusting us!🙌

All the best,

Shopiweed

TOUS EST CORRECT FAIT TRES BIEN LE TRAVAIL , APP VRAIMENT FONCTIONEL ET SURTOUT LE SUPPORT CLIENT 10/10 RAPIDE ET REACTIF

November 1, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our support and app. Your review means a lot to us!🤩 We'll be 24/7 at your service.

Keto Québec

J'ai eu un problème un dimanche, j'ai envoyé un message et on m'a répondu que c'était réglé en moins de 30 minutes TOP SERVICE!! Application très simple et efficace.

October 18, 2021

You made the whole team happy with this review. 🤩 We love your wonderful comments about our app and service. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Allhewants

Amazing app, just what i was looking for! If you need ATC button on your collection pages to boost your sales and make the shopping easier for your customers - this is you app! Support was amazing, they help me to customize it just the way that I wanted in just couple of minutes. Thank you!

October 18, 2021

Amazing review! You just made our day with such great comments about our app and support team; we do try our best. :) Thank YOU!🙌

Kind regards,

Bold and Infinity

This app is great for conversion. I contacted them regarding an issue I was having with the app and they were able to fix it very quickly.

October 13, 2021

We love to hear you've had a nice experience with our team and app. We can’t thank you enough for the kind words; this review means a lot to us!🤩

Carry Me Mommy

This app is perfect for anyone needing a quick add to cart button on a collection page. I needed assistance with the placement of the buttons on my page and tech support went above and beyond to get it working perfectly for my shop within minutes of my message for their help. Highly recommend!

October 11, 2021

We are amazed by your nice comments!😍We love to know you've had a great experience with the app and team. Thanks for trusting us and for spreading the word.

All the best,

LAMILL Wholesale

This app does exactly what I wanted and even had some options I hadn't thought about but ended up being very helpful like "Add to Cart" being available on search results. I ran into 2 minor issues during my testing phase and Incubate's tech support helped me very quickly and communicated well.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome review; your comments mean a lot to us! We're super happy to know you like our app and our support team was there for you to get you all set up.🤩

GAMERS ONLY

I used this app to display Add to Cart buttons on my collection pages. It worked nicely and the support was very helpful and quick to respond. Only extra I wish for would be an option to show the buttons in the "Featured Collection" areas as well. EDIT: Following my review, the developer integrated the feature I wished for just days later. The support is extraordinary and I can recommend this plugin even more by now.

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and feedback.🎉 Having the buttons on your home page 'Featured Collection' is possible. :) We've emailed you with the details; our support team will be there for you any time!

Kaleidos Makeup

The support team has been very helpful every time I reached out for help. 5 stars for the timely and helpful responses!

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this! :) I have passed your comments to our team. We work hard to provide you with the best service and getting such positive feedback means the world to us.🙌

AsSeenOn Online Shopping

good support team , app works perfectly. This app helped me a lot ,while buying multiple items without going to product page saves time.

September 22, 2021

It's great to hear such nice comments about our app and support. We love to know the app has helped you a lot; that's our goal. Thanks for trusting us and for this amazing review!🎉

Previous 1 3 4