Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by pluginappstore

Multi Drag & Drop & Random Collection Sorting

letsyouhoo

The app is amazing. I have found many apps for ordering, this is the best one. Because it can select the products I want at the same time, and then sort. Besides it can also open the product website directly from the app. It is really very convenient.

LuSvinrS

I used some of this type of app before. This can be said to be the most convenient one that has been used very conveniently. The price is fair and hope is getting better and better.

Oyousshops

I like the app very much. It is a great help to my work. First of all, it can sort the products I want at the same time and saving my time. In addition, it can remove products I don't want directly from the app. Amazing!

Fulyoudress

The app is very good. It saves me a lot of time because it can select the products I want and then sort them. In addition, it can open the product page directly from the app and delete the product.

Fashionssswe

It helped me save time. Let me quickly find the product, and do sorting and editing. Really great. Recommended to use, like.Very Kaisen has this software. It helped me save a lot of time. Really great. I really like to use it.

Spaceyoumiss

I used this app to help me sort many products. It's very useful because it can select the products I want and then sort. Now it adds other features, like deleting products in the app and opening the product website. Really easy to use.

Jayde

spacemill

Efficient product adjustments make the site look neat. Super good user experience, this must be highly recommended. 1 minute to adjust a website, perfect.

Shakalalalamc

The app is very useful for me. I have to sort many products, now It can select many products at the same time, and then sort them. Besides, it can also delete the product in this app.

woddiu

It's just too much for my needs, so many products can be adjusted together to quickly optimize the website page, super efficient and easy to use product adjustment. 5 stars praise!