Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by pluginappstore

Multi Drag & Drop & Random Collection Sorting

Fulyoudress

The app is very good. It saves me a lot of time because it can select the products I want and then sort them. In addition, it can open the product page directly from the app and delete the product.

Fashionssswe

It helped me save time. Let me quickly find the product, and do sorting and editing. Really great. Recommended to use, like.Very Kaisen has this software. It helped me save a lot of time. Really great. I really like to use it.

Spaceyoumiss

I used this app to help me sort many products. It's very useful because it can select the products I want and then sort. Now it adds other features, like deleting products in the app and opening the product website. Really easy to use.

Jayde

spacemill

Efficient product adjustments make the site look neat. Super good user experience, this must be highly recommended. 1 minute to adjust a website, perfect.

Shakalalalamc

The app is very useful for me. I have to sort many products, now It can select many products at the same time, and then sort them. Besides, it can also delete the product in this app.

woddiu

It's just too much for my needs, so many products can be adjusted together to quickly optimize the website page, super efficient and easy to use product adjustment. 5 stars praise!

Ussshnak

This app is the best sort of sorting I have used. It helped me save time. Let me quickly find the product, and do sorting and editing. Really great. Recommended to use, like!

Eutoandmee

This APP is really easy to use and it is what I want. It can help me search a lot of products quickly and then sorts. It saves time and improves my work efficiency.

Mi-Nuo

This app is extremely useful for me. It's convenient for sorting products and save my time because we have thousands of products in many collections. We always use the numeric sort function. It saves time and has a lot of functions, which greatly improves my work efficiency.