Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by pluginappstore

Multi Drag & Drop & Random Collection Sorting

wulusave

Great app of product sorting.It's very easy to use, you can do it yourself. Convenient, practical, and fast downloading. It is especially easy to use! !

satomiss

This app is very easy and convenient. It is amazing that many products can be chosen at the same time and then adjusted to the place you want. So it helps me save my time and improve my work efficiency now. Yes, it is what I want. I hope it will bring me more surprises in the future.

Voguenovau

This app really help me a lot to sorting my products ,and it's pretty convenient to operate ,I strongly recommanded this app to you !

Styfree

After searching for a long time, I finally found an APP that can realize these sorting functions I want. After studying for a while, I found the function is very complete and the price is quite appropriate. I hope this APP can be here for a long time, otherwise I will definitely not get used to it.

AllFacile

I have used this app for a while, the installation instructions are clear, and the operation is very convenient.I can search and sort items,it's very useful in collection sortting. Thanks to the programmer.

uilloe

I've tried two collection manager tools , and I recommand this one for you ,since it's very convient to operate and search,it does help a lot ,very great!

styinn

Génial, j'ai finalement résolu un problème. Le tri est beaucoup plus simple. La surprise est que vous pouvez faire glisser et ajuster par lots. Merci

September 30, 2019

Thank you for your approval. If you have any questions during the process of using collection sort, please don't hesitate to contact us.

1 2 3 5 Next