Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by pluginappstore

Multi Drag & Drop & Random Collection Sorting

Warm-style-like

previous one was troublesome, this is clear and easy, also can preview, like it very much can put it anywhere i like

fiery-dress

Since using this, it is very convenient to put the picture in the corresponding sequence number, and also can preview, super love

thebeautifulmother

this tool really help me manage products ordering under the collection quickly, very smart and useful~ recommend to you guys~ it deserves five star

christpa

It’s so good to use, I feel that my sales are going to skyrocket, and I’m working too hard. I finally waited for you.

pretty

Product sorting is no longer necessary to adjust the products one by one.After searching for a long time, I finally found an APP that can realize these sorting functions I want. I want to say that this app is really convenient, practical, and fast downloading!I strongly recommanded this app to you !

mode

It's a real great app which help us to save much time on sorting products. All of the product could be searched through products id.It also have pc view and m view for shop owner to check different devices views. And we could manage our collection pages perfectly in short time. Thanks to the developers for the convenient app.

lazasale

Since using this app, I feel that it is more convenient to adjust the product sorting.This app is very easy and convenient.I recommend it to you.

madydress

It is no longer necessary to adjust the products one by one. It is very convenient to select multiple products at once, sort them at the same time, and also select specific positions for sorting.

luvmode

By using this app,It is convenient and easy to use and classify these products. I have been using it since I began to deal with something related to shopify,since it's really great and effective!I strongly recommend it for you,guys!Collection sort is a good way of Product sorting!It will do a lot of things for you, saving you a lot of time and energy.

morchics

I have been using this app for a while and it is really easy to use. First, it can open multiple categories at the same time, and then multiple products of each category can be adjusted to the location you want at the same time. It's very convenient so that it saves my time and improve my works. Highly recommended.