Collection Sort

Collection Sort

$4/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.6)
3.6
August 1, 2022

Please advise if you will be fixing this Sort App - it has not been running for several days! We have sent many messages.

PLANET by Lauren G
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
pluginappstore replied August 1, 2022

sorry, our app is already working

March 15, 2021

I use this app essentially as a merch assistant to tackle collections on my site I am unable to get around to merchandising as frequently. It's a huge relief to know all collections where the app is turned on are being fully optimized based on sales and inventory data without me having to lift a finger. If you're a site merchandiser with a ton of collections to manange you 100% need this app. Don't be surprised when you see CVR rate spike higher than when you manually merchandise!!

Ramy Brook
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 14, 2020

This is an essential application for large stores. The conversion effect is very good, and the customer service support is also great. There are some learning curves, but you can do it easily.

fairemis
Hong Kong SAR
July 13, 2020

This is the best customer service application I have ever used! The price is cheap and easy to use. Highly recommended.

mysecretforest
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 25, 2020

Good application. The setup is very simple, making it easy to sort products!
Saved a lot of time!!!!

May 25, 2020

Great app, which is very helpful to increase the conversion of your store. Well done! ! highly recommended

May 25, 2020

This app is amazing! Makes it soooooo easy to sort product. I recommend this app. wonderful work!I'm deeply thankfully!

Homeslives
May 21, 2020

Nice application, you can really arrange the products you want on your collection page. So I really recommend this service!

Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 13, 2020

It works perfectly and saves a lot of time to update the product sorting
I recommend it for any shop that has more than 100 products

sofafair.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 10, 2019

I really like the app, which saves a lot of time. It's easy to operate. It's completely a lifesaver! Highly recommend it!

Eluc