Collection Sort

Collection Sort

$4/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.6)
3.6
November 8, 2019

This app is extremely useful for me. It's convenient for sorting products and save my time because we have thousands of products in many collections. We always use the numeric sort function. It saves time and has a lot of functions, which greatly improves my work efficiency.

Mi-Nuo
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 8, 2019

A particularly easy to use product sorting app. Just stick your product code, you can quickly sort according to the products you want, and work more efficiently. It's just too easy to use. Excellent.

pressuie
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 23, 2019

previous one was troublesome, this is clear and easy, also can preview, like it very much can put it anywhere i like

Warm-style-like
October 22, 2019

Since using this, it is very convenient to put the picture in the corresponding sequence number, and also can preview, super love

fiery-dress
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 18, 2019

this tool really help me manage products ordering under the collection quickly, very smart and useful~ recommend to you guys~ it deserves five star

thebeautifulmother
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 18, 2019

It’s so good to use, I feel that my sales are going to skyrocket, and I’m working too hard. I finally waited for you.

christpa
October 16, 2019

Product sorting is no longer necessary to adjust the products one by one.After searching for a long time, I finally found an APP that can realize these sorting functions I want. I want to say that this app is really convenient, practical, and fast downloading!I strongly recommanded this app to you !

pretty
October 16, 2019

It's a real great app which help us to save much time on sorting products. All of the product could be searched through products id.It also have pc view and m view for shop owner to check different devices views. And we could manage our collection pages perfectly in short time. Thanks to the developers for the convenient app.

mode
October 16, 2019

Since using this app, I feel that it is more convenient to adjust the product sorting.This app is very easy and convenient.I recommend it to you.

lazasale
October 15, 2019

It is no longer necessary to adjust the products one by one. It is very convenient to select multiple products at once, sort them at the same time, and also select specific positions for sorting.

madydress