Collective Fab

Collective Fab

by Collective Fab

Add Dropship Fashion Products to Your Store.

OCEANO CLOTHING

this app is full of bugs, every time i go to the chat support no one is available. when i email them they take very long to reply. i have alot of problem now with my inventory because this app. i added it over 2,500 products from here and afer a full month i made only 2 sales, the reason was i found out the app was not working and that they only listed/exported 239 products to my shopify website. so a i spent a full month with thos for nothing. i made not even the half of what the membership cost.

OCEAN BLUSH

I have deleted my 5 star review to give a 1 star. I previously gave a 5 star review because I was so happy about how the models and photos, looked so damn pretty and professional, which made my website look amazing. After about a month of experience and after my first order with Collective Fab, the products took so long to ship. Their warehouse is located here in Huntington Beach, CA and it took them to ship within 2.5 weeks for 1 product, which is insanely long. Their products are super expensive as well. Beware before trying this.

zemful

I was having glitches and never heard back to my message from the support team. Not happy with customer service so far... I'm going to give it 2 more months and see if things get better. I messaged a seller over a week ago and still haven't heard back. Ordered a dress 2 weeks ago and it's still not here...I have a suspicion things are coming from China, even though it says they are in Southern California. I like the product images and the prices, so I'm going to give it a few more weeks and see if things get better.

Qualityclothing4less.com

I LOVE ALL THE SHOES & APPAREL BUT WITH THOSE PRICES IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO SELL TRY IT FOR A MONTH ALL I GET WAS WHY ARE YOUR PRICES SO HIGH NICE COLLECTION BUT TO PRICEY

Fashionxoxo Shop

I like that it's easy to load and keeps items update. The biggest problem with collective fab is the base price it's too expensive the items are from ubranog and it's not competitively priced wholesale is the actual retail price it would need to lower it by 20% for the seller to have a good markup. Shipping fee is fine. Processing time take over 3 days, I don't like how communication is only via email I would prefer a phone.

Allaffairsdecorshop

I downloaded the app and I am very pleased with the merchandise and the diverse selection of products and new inventory that they have every day. I am looking forward to getting my first sale.

Shopontoucan

so for working with collective fab i was amazed and everything worked perfectly

Angrykittyonline

We love the clothes. We love the drop shipping. We look forward to higher stock levels and maybe working more in-depth with this company on the ideas we have for our business. They have great cool trendy clothing and they are doing great in the 80's and 90's styles that are back, in style. We would love to see some rocker styles added fingers crossed. Their models are great also and their items are picture ready so you really can just list the item and go after the sales. Win-Win Our only advice would be to center on USA shipping if you're going to dropship for a while. Do your own research on Safe places to ship to. Drop shipping seems to be a learned skill and you learn by error sometimes. So if you drop ship to the safe counties you should do really well. We enjoy working with this company. www.dirtysouthvintage.com

Uniquely Cutie And Sweetie Creamtoe

Can't compete and survive with this high wholesale prices and shipping rate...

Words Of Wisdom Is My Wear Pamelagreek Inspiring Others

This is an amazing app it has such a large variety of clothing and also shoes. I had no trouble uploading my items to my online store at all. And I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is in business. Thank you all for being so awesome!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27