Collectus: Product Reviews App

Collectus: Product Reviews App

by Collectus

Custom Product & Photo Reviews, Import Reviews, SEO & Insights

ANA SEGURADO STUDIO

A very easy and intuitive app to use. Discreet design and suitable for various online stores. The support team very available and attentive.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the review. Our support team rocks indeed. Look forward to supporting you in your growth and your mission. It's great to see that you have put out your values and cause !!!

SHOPLEX . ONLINE

One of the best App i ever find to full fill are necessary elements. Highly recommended to everyone.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us. Appreciate it. Lot more coming soon.

Kirei Chu

I couldn't figure out how to add reviews to my site, and the Collectus team was QUICK to reply to my email, and they helped me immediately! I didn't even have to do anything! They made the changes for me on my shop. I would HIGHLY recommend this app for adding reviews to your site!

July 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and the recommendation. We appreciate it. We are glad to be of help and look foward to enabling your business with more features (coming soon).

insparationsbydavina

I moved over to Collectus from another more simple app, I have been so happy with the service I have received and am so far very happy with new app. I will review again after I have used it for longer

June 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the app. Look forward to hearing from your after using the product.

If you have any issues you know how to reach us. Thanks again.

Angel Skin Products

This app is very easy to use and i only experienced 1 problem which was very minor and the guys helped me resolve this very fast!! I installed a few app's for product reviews before this one, but removed them because they were very difficult to install and basic functionality. This app is FREE and did exactly what we needed it to, including 5 star rating

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review. Truly appreciate it. Look forward to supporting Angel Skin Products.

POSTENY

LOVE THIS APP! It's clean, easy to use and customizable to match your theme.

Customer service is AMAZING!!! I kept asking for help because I'm code-illiterate and wanted to change certain details. They literally answered my emails 24/7 to help with my requests (do you guys even sleep??). I really do appreciate it all the help from Aniket and the team.

Thank you for this awesome app. I highly, highly recommend this app!!

June 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, your kind words and the recommendation. Truly appreciate it. Look forward to supporting the store (more exciting features on the way).

Will try and make sure that Aniket & team gets some extra time off :-).

Ann More products

I installed this app. the other day and it was the easiest, simplest review app., install I have ever done. The installation instruction was to the point. Also It looks professional and clean in my store. Check for yourself... www.annmoreproducts.com. I 100% recommend this app., you won't regret it so easy.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation. We appreciate you trying us out and using our product. If you face any issue, please reach out and we will be happy to help.
Thanks,