Collectus: Product Reviews App

Collectus: Product Reviews App

by Collectus

Custom Product & Photo Reviews, Import Reviews, SEO & Insights

TranceDiva

I tried another app to import A/e and was promised to help when directions did not match debutify, it simply wasn't included. I can only guess that he did not know how to install code in it either. He had 1 question about the already imported reviews not showing then I never heard back!
I read the reviews here and liked what I saw, follow through. As the reviews said, it was quickly done. Within 24 hours it was donw without any issues what so ever.
If you seek an app that actually helps you in a timely manner, responds with actual support when they reply, well, the bus line ends here. It's nice to find reviews that are true.

kanthausa

Using the app to get reviews. Really great support when I could not up;oad reviews. Thank you Ankit

October 22, 2020

Thank you for your words of appreciation. Love your mission. All the best.

Clear About This

This app helps people decide if a product will meet their needs. The staff is also super helpful and excited to assist with installation. I'd give it 20 stars if I could!!

September 8, 2020

Appreciate the time you took to share the 20 stars. We will take it all, Clearly :-). Look forward to supporting you as you scale.

Fawn one

Easy to use and navigate, a great app for beginners. Excellent and friendly support team that are always eager too help. I highly recommend this review app.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that you liked our Collectus App and the support we have provided.

Team Collecuts

Grow Fit

The Collectus App helped me get all my reviews in one well-designed place. As a founder, I am paranoid about what I'm missing and this app helped me address that need and stay on top of my customer needs. I have released new versions of key products based on the feedback I received. Best of all, they have great service and support ! Highly recommend this app.

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your review, team Growfit. Happy to have helped you launch variations of your key products. Look forward to supportinng you in your growth. We are eager to hear any suggestions you may have on how we can help you better.

Thanks again

ODAGECO-Natural, Scientifically Proven, Clean, Luxury Skincare

The customer service was efficient in assisting me to set up this app.I'm excited to start using it!

August 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are excited to support Odageco in your journey. If you have any suggestions or asks, you know how to reach us!!!

ANA SEGURADO STUDIO

A very easy and intuitive app to use. Discreet design and suitable for various online stores. The support team very available and attentive.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the review. Our support team rocks indeed. Look forward to supporting you in your growth and your mission. It's great to see that you have put out your values and cause !!!

SHOPLEX . ONLINE

One of the best App i ever find to full fill are necessary elements. Highly recommended to everyone.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us. Appreciate it. Lot more coming soon.

Kirei Chu

I couldn't figure out how to add reviews to my site, and the Collectus team was QUICK to reply to my email, and they helped me immediately! I didn't even have to do anything! They made the changes for me on my shop. I would HIGHLY recommend this app for adding reviews to your site!

July 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and the recommendation. We appreciate it. We are glad to be of help and look foward to enabling your business with more features (coming soon).

insparationsbydavina

I moved over to Collectus from another more simple app, I have been so happy with the service I have received and am so far very happy with new app. I will review again after I have used it for longer

June 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the app. Look forward to hearing from your after using the product.

If you have any issues you know how to reach us. Thanks again.

Previous 1