Collectus: Product Reviews App

Collectus: Product Reviews App

by Collectus

Custom Product & Photo Reviews, Import Reviews, SEO & Insights

POSTENY

LOVE THIS APP! It's clean, easy to use and customizable to match your theme.

Customer service is AMAZING!!! I kept asking for help because I'm code-illiterate and wanted to change certain details. They literally answered my emails 24/7 to help with my requests (do you guys even sleep??). I really do appreciate it all the help from Aniket and the team.

Thank you for this awesome app. I highly, highly recommend this app!!

June 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, your kind words and the recommendation. Truly appreciate it. Look forward to supporting the store (more exciting features on the way).

Will try and make sure that Aniket & team gets some extra time off :-).

Ann More products

I installed this app. the other day and it was the easiest, simplest review app., install I have ever done. The installation instruction was to the point. Also It looks professional and clean in my store. Check for yourself... www.annmoreproducts.com. I 100% recommend this app., you won't regret it so easy.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation. We appreciate you trying us out and using our product. If you face any issue, please reach out and we will be happy to help.
Thanks,