Colorlab ‑ Product customizer

Colorlab ‑ Product customizer

by Colorlab

All-in-One solution for selling customizable products online

Plaque deces

it's a very good application, with responsive customer service! Which is on a simple base and makes updates step by step... This simple base allows not to pollute the customer with too important information...

stickwerk-heilbronn.de

Its perfect really nice thank you alot for the installation and help to fix everything (now make it a ltíttle cheaper and i switch with my other store also to colorlab)

Evergreen Promotions

Great design tool for Shopify. Supports batch upload of artwork where other tools are single upload. Faster load time and support responds faster than other tools I've tried. Very happy with the support I have received. There wasn't a native way to upload fonts, but their team uploaded the font I needed and integrated it into the tool within 24 hours. Excited to see what's next on the roadmap.

Pets Got Class

Really like this app it allows for great and easy customisation of products which I was in desperate need of for my Pet Portraits website ...... The 30 day trial is helpful as it allowed me to get to grips with the software with no risk. Support are pretty helpful too.

Great app

Stock Show Boutique

This app has potential with its nice user experience but is still in need of some significant feature upgrades for the price point it is in. SVG file export, SVG colorization, control of the available fonts without having to email support to name a few. I look forward to what they release in the future and will re-evaluate my review.

September 10, 2019

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and confirm that these features are in development. As promised we'll contact you as soon as this becomes available.

If you'd like to learn about all new features, improvements and fixes, feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at https://colorlab.io/contact.html.