Colorlab ‑ Product customizer

Colorlab ‑ Product customizer

by Colorlab

All-in-One solution for selling customizable products online

Housewarming Gift

I couldn't be happier with the ColorLab app or their customer support. When there have been times when I've needed help with something, their team is quick to respond and issues are resolved quickly. The app itself is invaluable in converting sales for personalised products (this will be my third site using it). I couldn't recommend highly enough.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for reviewing Colorlab, we are very glad to hear you like our product. Looking forward to working together in the future. Good luck with your store!

MesBallesdeGolf.com

We are very satisfied with this service. It contributes to the success of our Customized Golf Balls Online store. The interface is really simple and the team always helps us out ! Thank you very much.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for reviewing Colorlab, we really appreciate this. As always don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Have a great day!

Kaier

When finish download and do the mail verify, it lead to a Billing Page and show me (Please select a plan you are not already suscribed to); I select any planalready but it keep show (Please select a plan you are not already suscribed to); I can't do any try process.

July 16, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review! It looks like you haven't confirmed the app charge in Shopify just yet.

Can you try again the following:
1. Open Colorlab from the Apps page in your Shopify store
2. Choose a plan and confirm, you'll be redirected to Shopify
3. Confirm the plan in Shopify, you'll be redirected to Colorlab and your trial has started

If you encounter any issues, our Support department is happy to help you - you can reach us at support@colorlab.io.

Update: we haven't received a reply from you, but from our records it looks like you have succesfully activated your subscription. If you still need any help, don't hesitate and reach out to us for assistance.

Tags 4 Pets

Nous sommes en train de créer notre site.
Très bonne application et qui fonctionne très bien.
Roel offre un support extra et rapide. Il nous a aidé à faire nos premiers produits. C'est très facile à prendre en main comparativement à d'autres application que nous avons aussi testées.
Nous recommandons vivement cette app !

January 20, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app, good luck with your business!

Ivy Designs Co.

This app was helpful for us to be able to do what we intended & wanted however it is just too expensive especially with COVID impacting sales.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app, sorry to hear that COVID has impacted your business. We understand that when sales is slow, Colorlab might be a big investment. We hope we can welcome you back in the future!

JPARShop

This customization app is exactly what we needed to allow customers to personalize so many things (business cards, envelopes, apparel, etc). The sales team and support team are very responsive and extremely helpful every time I send an email with a question, they reply right away. Highly recommend this app!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for reviewing Colorlab, greatly appreciated! Our team is happy to help you with any issues you may be experiencing in the future.

Katzen

Wonderful! Support is superb! I think they're the best and most mobile-optimized customization app our there. :)

September 14, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our product, we really appreciate this!

Plaque deces

it's a very good application, with responsive customer service! Which is on a simple base and makes updates step by step... This simple base allows not to pollute the customer with too important information...

stickwerk-heilbronn.de

Its perfect really nice thank you alot for the installation and help to fix everything (now make it a ltíttle cheaper and i switch with my other store also to colorlab)

Evergreen Promotions

Great design tool for Shopify. Supports batch upload of artwork where other tools are single upload. Faster load time and support responds faster than other tools I've tried. Very happy with the support I have received. There wasn't a native way to upload fonts, but their team uploaded the font I needed and integrated it into the tool within 24 hours. Excited to see what's next on the roadmap.

Previous 1