Colorlab ‑ Product customizer

Colorlab ‑ Product customizer | Reviews

by Colorlab

All-in-One solution for selling customizable products online

inpride.ro

It's simply the best customization software I've ever seen. We have been in this industry for over 10 years, and with their help we were able to enter online with our products.
Monthly updates are made, practically the module is in a continuous evolution.
Congratulations on everything you do.

November 2, 2021

Hi, thank you for reviewing Colorlab and we are very glad our product helps you selling your products online. We keep working to make things better every single day, as always simply reach out if you need any assistance. Have a great day!

Housewarming Gift

I couldn't be happier with the ColorLab app or their customer support. When there have been times when I've needed help with something, their team is quick to respond and issues are resolved quickly. The app itself is invaluable in converting sales for personalised products (this will be my third site using it). I couldn't recommend highly enough.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for reviewing Colorlab, we are very glad to hear you like our product. Looking forward to working together in the future. Good luck with your store!

MesBallesdeGolf.com

We are very satisfied with this service. It contributes to the success of our Customized Golf Balls Online store. The interface is really simple and the team always helps us out ! Thank you very much.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for reviewing Colorlab, we really appreciate this. As always don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Have a great day!

Tags 4 Pets

Nous sommes en train de créer notre site.
Très bonne application et qui fonctionne très bien.
Roel offre un support extra et rapide. Il nous a aidé à faire nos premiers produits. C'est très facile à prendre en main comparativement à d'autres application que nous avons aussi testées.
Nous recommandons vivement cette app !

January 20, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app, good luck with your business!

JPARShop

This customization app is exactly what we needed to allow customers to personalize so many things (business cards, envelopes, apparel, etc). The sales team and support team are very responsive and extremely helpful every time I send an email with a question, they reply right away. Highly recommend this app!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for reviewing Colorlab, greatly appreciated! Our team is happy to help you with any issues you may be experiencing in the future.

Katzen

Wonderful! Support is superb! I think they're the best and most mobile-optimized customization app our there. :)

September 14, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our product, we really appreciate this!

Plaque deces

it's a very good application, with responsive customer service! Which is on a simple base and makes updates step by step... This simple base allows not to pollute the customer with too important information...

stickwerk-heilbronn.de

Its perfect really nice thank you alot for the installation and help to fix everything (now make it a ltíttle cheaper and i switch with my other store also to colorlab)

Evergreen Promotions

Great design tool for Shopify. Supports batch upload of artwork where other tools are single upload. Faster load time and support responds faster than other tools I've tried. Very happy with the support I have received. There wasn't a native way to upload fonts, but their team uploaded the font I needed and integrated it into the tool within 24 hours. Excited to see what's next on the roadmap.

Pets Got Class

Really like this app it allows for great and easy customisation of products which I was in desperate need of for my Pet Portraits website ...... The 30 day trial is helpful as it allowed me to get to grips with the software with no risk. Support are pretty helpful too.

Great app