Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Sovi Creative

Convert customers while you're away.

Me2 Movement

I found this app to be very easy to use, and came with some great features that made the construction page look very professional. I'd def refer others to this app

Shop The Symphony | Music-Inspired Gifts and Accessories

We tested all the Coming Soon apps. We needed to allow visitors with a password to enter. We usually make our own design within our theme files, but I am glad the customer asked us to pursue this route because I like how simple it is to set-up. Anyone who has access to our shopify dashboard is able to easily make changes. The app settings ensure a professional coming soon page.

Today, we reached out to the developer... on the phone. The first person who picked up seemed to anticipate our issue, a fluke conflict with all shopify apps and a specific version of Safari. A second issue was created by us when we decided to try another one of the Coming Soon apps... we deleted the app because it did not have the ability to allow visitors with a password to enter the website - The Coming Soon App by Sovi Creative DOES allow password entry. The other app we loaded left legacy coding in our theme and Sovi Creative took care of removing the conflicting coding.

I do not recommend any other app for Coming Soon over this one. The person who picked up the phone immediately assisted us. They were incredibly helpful, patient and attended to every detail of our concerns. I am incredibly impressed and grateful. There is nothing I can say that they could do better. Excellent and deserving of the 5 star rating. I wish all shopify apps were this impressive.

Pomp & Pageantry Bridal & Formal

Very simple and easy to use. Clean interface and clean minimal look. Has everything you need to stave off the boss! Customer service is excellent.

teenaskincare

This app is awesome. I love the design capability and how well it integrates with other 3-party platform. Also, Sovi Creative is awesome! Their customer support is excellent. I highly recommend.

Lio Mara

Took me far longer than it should have to take the plunge and get a 'coming soon' page set up but it was far easier than I expected. Anton and the team responded to all my questions (which there were a few being a complete novice at all thing web and development) quickly which mean't I had the page up and running quickly and smoothly. Couldn't recommend more and so easy to tweak and change designs, even for a complete beginner. Super happy with the end product!

POWERELLA

This app is perfect as we transition from our old site to our new site but wanted to have a page up that was branded and collects newsletter sign-ups. It is very easy to use and set up, no need to know how to code. You can have links to your social media accounts as well so customers can find you while your site is under construction. The customer service team is fantastic, we had a question and they got right back to us and helped fixed our issue. There is no excuse to have a poor looking under construction page! Highly recommend.

YaYa&Co1

This app is very user-friendly and easy to install. I ran into some issues with formatting and reached out to Sovi Admin for help. They got back to me right away to help me with everything. So friendly, courteous and went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Highly recommend!

Gotdasuga

Never got the chance to actually use it due to complications on my end but with a little help from support. It fired right up and worked just fine. Thanks especially to Stephen for his help and attention throughout the process. Very courteous and professional. I recommend "Coming Soon" to anyone looking to promote their online business.

Hybernate Store

Excellent app and incredible customer service to customize it for our requirements. Thank you!

Unicone Brand

Really great app! Just what I needed and so simple and easy to use. The guys at Sovi Creative are truly fantastic, Stephan was super quick and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5