Coming Soon ‑ 5yr Sale 50% Off

Coming Soon ‑ 5yr Sale 50% Off

by Sovi Apps

Convert customers while you're away.

Strip Lash

Support was so helpful especially with building my landing page for me! This app has super simple designs which is great for new stores just launching.

www.augustberg.com

Great support speedy replies despite the timezone difference. I haven't had such a great customer support for a very long time. Thank you Anton and your team! Keep up the great work!

Love, Albano

This app is easy to use and the customer service is PHENOMENAL! I used their contact form and had a response within minutes, and they helped rearrange my design just as fast. I highly suggest reaching out to their amazing staff.

Vitti Cycling

We used this app for our pre launch page. The app is a tiny bit limited in it's design options, but for a page that is only going to be there a few weeks it's more than fine for our purposes. Great customer support, they got back to me quickly and helped to make the page exactly as we wanted.

Licentious Treats

I installed the app so I could focus on creating my store without sending potential customers away. Wish I had utilized all of their features. Customer service was top notch!

Hadley Designs

AMAZING customer service, couldn't be more helpful! And did I mention sooooo quick! Best experience ever!

FIT INNOVATIONS

Their Team is very professional and assisted me in a glitch that was preventing my online store to load. Great job!!

MOSS

The app is a little limited in what can be done with it. But the customer support is great! Stephan has always been able to help me with my inquiries and requests. Amazing customer service.

Ivo Cutlery

Took us a while to narrow down the best Coming Soon app, and we're really happy with our choice. A huge thanks to Anton for immediate support.

Il Bambino Store

Great customer service. Quick and helpful reply within a few hours only. Thank you for your help Anton.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9