Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Sovi Creative

Convert customers while you're away.

IDEAJ

There were a few coming soon apps and this was one of the pricier versions, but I reached out to the support team and they mentioned their designer Stephen would set everything up for me free of charge. In less than 24 hours they replied with my newly setup Coming Soon page, and I’m so happy with it. I’d recommend this app 100%, thanks Stephan and Anton!

two soles.

Customer service by Anton was excellent. Very quick responses - I am really happy with this app.

naturallyclever

Anton is excellent he is ever so helpful and helped me so much! Its an excellent app and looks amazing on my website. So happy for finding this application, literally the best customer service i have ever received 120% recommend. I don't usually leave reviews but i had to for this application as the customer service is nothing but excellent!!!

Fancy Elle

The customer service received by Stephan was excellent. I would definitely recommend this app. It was exactly what we needed.

thomasgeorge

Needed a bit of tweaking to get perfect but Anton was very good to work with and I'm very happy with out coming soon page.

NOGAMA Fine Jewelry

Stephen was really helpful and had my coming soon page done in less than 24hrs. He designed it all and it looked really great!! Would def recommend them to anyone.

Great Lakes Fine Art

It does exactly what it says. But that is it. Not really anything groundbreaking and to be honest--I think a bit steep in price.

But if you aren't quite ready for primetime and want to collect emails, this is a good way to do it.

backhouse fragrances

Anton with Sovi admin was awesome. I needed help customizing a couple of items and he logged into my account and changed them for me. Thank you Anton!!!

Gaal

The app was easy to use and provided a great way to customise my coming soon page. Also, I contacted the Sovi admin with an issue and I got an instant response and fix, fantastic customer service. Highly recommend.

Be Bougie

It was working great initially. Now its back to the Shopify template which is NOT what I want my clients to see. Have gone back into the app to reset back to what I created and its not showing up...I didn't know this until a friend of mine visited our site and screen shot to me what she saw. So I'm not sure how long I've been paying for a service that was essentially not working.

So update. Not sure if this going through or not, but its not letting give the 2-3 star rating I want.

REVIEW UPDATE: The customer service person quickly responded to my concerns after writing this review and was able to help me to trouble shoot my issue. The main thing is to make sure you DISABLE the password feature in SHOPIFY. Their program will work. Thanks for your help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7