Coming Soon ‑ 5yr Sale 50% Off

Coming Soon ‑ 5yr Sale 50% Off

by Sovi Apps

Convert customers while you're away.

VINNA

Fantastic app, very easy to use. Anton made some custom changes for us! Definitely recommend this app.

commonplace

Love this app and the service! Anton and his team were extremely responsive and went beyond to create custom code for what my company needed individually. Can’t recommend them enough!

LOCH

I used the app for a few months and it worked great. I had an issue with deleting the app once I was ready to launch as I obviously failed to follow the instructions to de-install it first. Because of that my website would not launch after that because of a remnant code, as I was told later. I asked Sovi Apps to help and they were absolutely brilliant and got it all resolved within 30 mins. It was a great relief as I needed the site to be live later this evening so thanks guys for saving the day!Highly recommended!

Harts & Crafts by Sanna

Amazing communication, easy to work with and fast work. Designer edited the look exactly how I wanted. Thank again!

September 6, 2019

It was our pleasure, Sanna! Let us know if there's ever any other way we can help.

Best,

Venem 1.0

The Sovi Apps support is absolutely amazing. Anton answered all my questions nicely and even helped me customizing all according my needs! SUPER SERVICE :) I couldn't recommend this app enough!

SÉSAM

Anton was very responsive and helpful and created a landing page that was really customized and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks very much to Anton and team.

August 30, 2019

Thank you so much, Kirsten! We're here if you ever need anything.

boyabotanics

The Sovi Apps team is absolutely incredible. They worked on my page and created exactly what I asked for. I couldn't recommend this app enough!

August 30, 2019

Always happy to help - never hesitate if there's any other way we can assist!

Great Gadgets

Excellent customer service! We had needs that exceeded the capability of all the other coming soon/prelauncher apps, Sovi Apps got our needs taken care of quickly and effectively. They responded to our messages quickly, and went out of their way to help us! Highly recommended!

Squirrl

**Updated** 6 weeks ago I wrote a review where I said that Anton from Coming Soon app by Sovi was fabulous. I randomly chose it as one of many similar apps and am so pleased I did. I want to tell everyone to ONLY use the Sovi Coming Soon app.
Over the past 6 weeks I have contacted Anton many times and i would now say that the customer service delivered by Sovi is perfect. I have never had customer service like it! Every time I have asked a stupid question, got myself into trouble with something, Anton has been there. I have no idea when Anton sleeps as he has been there for me within minutes every time I ask for his help.
So, don't randomly choose Sovi as I did. Look for it in the app store and download it as your first choice. I really can't speak highly enough.

September 17, 2019

Hey Lynda,
That means so much - thank you for the EXTREMELY kind words. We're always there if you have any questions or need any help. Really grateful for your trust in us, and happy to be working with you.

Best,

BernardCohenCollectionNewYork

I was having a little trouble, so Stephen and Anton reached out to me to help and created the perfect Coming Soon page for me! PERFECT!!

Thanks!