Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

I Am Lovleigh

I was able to add GIFs to my coming soon page so instead of a slider, people see a moving image where the leaves transition from autumn to winter. I think it's a pretty cool feature for the page because it didn't require ANY extra work from me; just upload and done. This is a great app to help me build my site and collect emails for the future. Customer support responds very quickly too. Great app!

Setta

With the Christmas season near by, we needed a Under Construction page up and running while we made modifications to our store.

We were surprised how straight forward and simple it was to put a quick coming soon page. We would definitely recommend it.

Creativekitchensupply

At first we were planing on using the default coming soon page, but we couldn't locate a developer to customize the page to fit our design style.

This app allowed us to set up a coming soon page, and customize it to our liking without any 3rd party help. Would definitely recommend!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next