Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Aleck

Can't rate this enough, especially the support. I had a specific request about custom fonts and they went over and above to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. They were so fast as well, no problem recommending this.

Hey Stephen,
It was our pleasure :) Never hesitate to reach out if there's any other way we can help.

Regards,

Dollschino

Fantastic app, very professional and easy to use to customise. Great customer service, 100% recommend to others!

July 30, 2019

Thanks so much, Natalie! We're there if you ever need us.

Regards,

Strip Lash

Support was so helpful especially with building my landing page for me! This app has super simple designs which is great for new stores just launching.

July 30, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! Always happy to help.

Best,

www.augustberg.com

Great support speedy replies despite the timezone difference. I haven't had such a great customer support for a very long time. Thank you Anton and your team! Keep up the great work!

Love, Albano

This app is easy to use and the customer service is PHENOMENAL! I used their contact form and had a response within minutes, and they helped rearrange my design just as fast. I highly suggest reaching out to their amazing staff.

Vitti Cycling

We used this app for our pre launch page. The app is a tiny bit limited in it's design options, but for a page that is only going to be there a few weeks it's more than fine for our purposes. Great customer support, they got back to me quickly and helped to make the page exactly as we wanted.

Licentious Treats

I installed the app so I could focus on creating my store without sending potential customers away. Wish I had utilized all of their features. Customer service was top notch!

Hadley Designs

AMAZING customer service, couldn't be more helpful! And did I mention sooooo quick! Best experience ever!

FIT INNOVATIONS

Their Team is very professional and assisted me in a glitch that was preventing my online store to load. Great job!!

Ivo Cutlery

Took us a while to narrow down the best Coming Soon app, and we're really happy with our choice. A huge thanks to Anton for immediate support.