Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

MOSS

The app is a little limited in what can be done with it. But the customer support is great! Stephan has always been able to help me with my inquiries and requests. Amazing customer service.

Ivo Cutlery

Took us a while to narrow down the best Coming Soon app, and we're really happy with our choice. A huge thanks to Anton for immediate support.

Il Bambino Store

Great customer service. Quick and helpful reply within a few hours only. Thank you for your help Anton.

Bella Lupascu

Came 1 step in Shopify then this text is all I see: A static HTML page can contain a simple dependency free script to set the top bar to a 500 server error. This page can be found in 'public/500.html'. Ah and the Leave a review button is all I can use so here we are... Won't be buying this software.

April 24, 2019

Hi Robin,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. Unfortunately our team was pushing an updated version of Coming Soon, and we believe that brief update caused this issue. We wish you could of messaged support, so we could've resolved this within minutes. I tried to get a hold of you personally via 3 emails and 2 phone calls to explain, but no luck. If you'd like to give the new, updated version a chance, we would be more than happy to provide an additional incentive. Our goal has always been to empower store users, so please don't hesitate to follow up.
Sovi Creative

Festivalthings.com

Great easy to use app, really fast and helpful support, they helped me with some styling customization within an hour or so of the request. Would definitely recommend!

Goldscoop™

Installed the trial for the prelaunch of my business. I did have an issue with it not working after the trial but Anton was super responsive and got it working again very quickly. Other than the hiccup the app is great!

LUSHLAV

Great app! No coding skills needed. You have the option to a professional free set up. You can't beat that. My coming soon page turns out to be excellent. The Developer is very helpful.

EZ Blend Hair

A difficult interface at first. hard to understand what you're actually changing as you go. I'm having problems changing font colors on my cart which should be pretty easy. Also, when I try to enter my main site using the protected password nothing happens. Will probably cancel before the free trial expires

superbloomcbd

Offers all I was looking for in a coming soon page - very intuitive. Super responsive customer service!

MagNaK® Speed Sauce

Coming Soon is a great app! So easy to set up and use. The developer even jumped in helped me get the layout configured for my brand free of charge! Highly recommend Coming Soon for your launch page!