Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

teenaskincare

This app is awesome. I love the design capability and how well it integrates with other 3-party platform. Also, Sovi Creative is awesome! Their customer support is excellent. I highly recommend.

Lio Mara

Fantastic app - I've just uninstalled the app as my website was ready to go live. I didn't follow the instructions and deleted the app before deactivating. When my website then wouldn't load, I panicked and emailed the developers. They answered and fixed the problem within 10 mins from my initial email - amazing!! Couldn't have asked for more. They were also really response on questions I had when customising the page and the app served its purpose - would recommend to anyone!!

POWERELLA

This app is perfect as we transition from our old site to our new site but wanted to have a page up that was branded and collects newsletter sign-ups. It is very easy to use and set up, no need to know how to code. You can have links to your social media accounts as well so customers can find you while your site is under construction. The customer service team is fantastic, we had a question and they got right back to us and helped fixed our issue. There is no excuse to have a poor looking under construction page! Highly recommend.

YaYa&Co1

This app is very user-friendly and easy to install. I ran into some issues with formatting and reached out to Sovi Admin for help. They got back to me right away to help me with everything. So friendly, courteous and went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Highly recommend!

Hybernate Store

Excellent app and incredible customer service to customize it for our requirements. Thank you!

Unicone Brand

Really great app! Just what I needed and so simple and easy to use. The guys at Sovi Creative are truly fantastic, Stephan was super quick and helpful.

Shop12twentytwo1

Really wanted to use this app but I could not get it to work. Called into shopify 4 times who also contacted Sovi and they replied to me a day later. I let them know that I had a firm deadline and they were still slow at trying to fix the issue. I wanted them to at least try to fix it before I was charge to see if it was worth it. I'm sure I'll still get charged even though I deleted the app since I could not get it to work.

UPDATE!

After finally working with the developer, my coming soon page is set up and ready to go! He was super helpful from there. Thanks so much Stephan!

Zao Bijoux

Big Thanks to Sovi Creative for your good services ! thanks to Stephan Peralta to help me Amazing app work very well !

Theugliest

Great development team, and a great tool with top support. Thanks!

Babymunch Organics

This app was just what I needed when we were transitioning from one theme to another. Easily to install and completely customizable