Coming Soon

Highly customizable under construction page builder

$14.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vela's Gear

Time spent using app About 1 month

I chose this because they use a beautiful preloader that will enhance your brand's image. The customer service is also amazing. They were able to help fix my problem on the weekend, which I did not expect. Choosing an app with great customer service is really important because you never know what problem you will encounter.

Evolve Skate Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app as a splash page while our website was under construction for a period of time I'd be embarrassed to admit. We also used it during our soft launch as a way to allow the Beta Testers into the website via password. Over all, worked great, and the developers were very responsive to any emails we sent them with questions/problems we had, even going so far as to offer help with apps I was having trouble with not even built by them. Would recommend!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for the review and thank you for your business!

Forafabulouslife.com

Location Sweden

Neither of the two themes available on The Coming Soon app work. I've sent 3 emails with no response. I decided to delete the app because it was useless and none of the changes I made appeared on the preview or the actual site. The page is still visible to EVERYONE who visits my website, and I have not launched my coming soon page. After deleting the app and downloading another, it is still there. I need a solutions so I hope someone from the company sees this and can help me as soon as possible.
Thanks, Isabel

October 5, 2020

Hi Isabel,

Although we replied directly via email about an hour after your issue, I wanted to briefly follow up on this review in case others are running into it as well.

The page referred to in this review is actually the Shopify password protection page, not the Coming Soon page built by this app. This is why you were still seeing it even after deleting the app and installing another. To resolve this issue, you need to first disable the Shopify password protection page, which can be done by following these instructions: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/password-page#remove-password-protection-from-your-online-store

Thanks!

beautyrout

Great app. Easy to set up and modify content. The support team was really helpful and replied quickly. I was able to get full customization of my coming soon page without having to hire an extra developer.

Illusion Apparel Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

The Coming Soon app was the only app that was suitable for exactly what. wanted to accomplish. It has a built-in countdown clock to build launch & drop anticipation.

This is the ideal app for store who want to have go dark between 'limited edition' drops. We also use this app to keep store locked for 'exclusive access'.

App support has also been extremely helpful and quick in response. We explored other apps that serve the same functions, but did not find one nearly comparable to serve the purpose we need it for.

Candles For Less

Location Australia

Coming Soon is a fantastic app. It offered us various design options and the features were so easy to use. As a result, we were able to present our brand's look and feel accurately before our site went live. Thanks to Coming Soon, our Early Bird campaign was a success and we had 0% tech issues from the subscribers end. When we needed help with setting up our Klaviyo pages, we found Klaviyo's support feedback was too confusing, so we reached out to the team at Coming Soon. Even it had nothing to do with them, they were more than happy to help us out. One of the BEST teams in the business! If you are about to launch a brand/new website and you want to grow your email marketing abilities, we'd highly recommend that you start early with Coming Soon.

Three Magick Cats

I love that you can customize your own coming soon page! the customer service is amazing! i wanted to add my own font and they had it up and running within 24 hours! Very friendly and professional. I would recommend to anyone that wants to customize their own page!

A7

The app looks nice and is easy to use. I did initially have some issues with the preview loading and some additional text fields, however, the customer Care Team was very friendly and helped me solve the issues so quickly. I am VERY pleased with the way the app works, especially the password field. The only item I wish was there was integration with Mailchimp so I can send subscribers there. Overall, GREAT JOB SOVI APPS!

311 Travel

I was shocked at the speed and responsiveness of the developer. The app saved me a huge amount of time and money for our product launch. Great job, highly recommend.

test-vergent

WOW! An amazing app and outstanding customer service. I needed to apply a lot of customization to this app for my store, and the team was more than willing to go above an beyond to help me. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12