Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Goods Home

The app didn't support a Gif file (it worked for a short while then stopped). I specifically had emailed prior to buying the app to make sure it supported Gif files.( they said it did)

On emailing on several different occasions for support I was not replied to. Now I've paid $14.99 a month for several months for a feature which I did not get. I can't get my money back because no one is replying.

Cork Store

After leveraging our password protected page, we needed a more robust solution and luckily came by this app. Struggled a bit to set everything up, but luckily Stephan walked me through the application. It took about a day and a half to hear back, but once support replied, they really helped get things going! They even stopped charging me once I no longer needed the app but kept my settings saved once I deactivated it, in case I needed to use it again down the road. Overall super pleased with this!

Journey To Arcadia

1. Poor customer service
2. Killed a prelaunch sale due to an issue that didn't let me disable the page

Augustaangeline1

This app is awesome, easy to use, looks great, has fun features, and THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Any questions, Stephan is on it asap. And he talks to you like he's known you forever-I like that. If I ever open another store, I will definitely use Coming Soon again. Thanks guys!

Bombay Cedar

Great App. Easy to set up and maintain. Thanks!

Samplestore2017

Amazing app for a coming soon page. It is easy to use and functionality is great. The background slider option is even more amazing. Stephan is very responsive to questions and is very helpful. Will definitely recommend.

Dreamkissed

UPDATE: I have heard from Stephan about the issue, he offered to help find a solution or give me a full refund. Unfortunately, I had already found another app to use. But I do appreciate him reaching out (several times) and trying to make things right and ultimately refunding my money...because of his effort I'm bringing my rating up.

Before purchasing,I sent in a question - that was answered pretty quick. Purchased the app and between myself and a developer I'm working with, we've sent a total of 4 emails about an issue and we've received ZERO response. I went with this one, and paid a little more for it, because of the functionality that it claims to have - but doesn't. I would not recommend using this app or any other created by Sovi Creative due to the lack of customer service for customers that have already paid, customer service was great before I purchased it.

Swiftfalcon1

Amazing app. Great Support. Easy to use. Highly recommend !!

Buckle Seam 2

Awesome App - used it for the two months we developed our store and products. I loved the feature how you can display multiple images as sliders, it gave us a chance to display our messenger bags and laptops sleeves on the same page!
Now we are live under

Pink City 2

Love this app! Super user-friendly and has all the necessary tools you need to make a clean "under construction" page. It's the app you didn't know you needed!