Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Rejuvenatebeauty

Definitely gets the job done. I was very thankful to find an app like this. One less thing for a non-tech person to worry about pre-launch.

Botanic Universe

We needed a quick solution for our customers to signup to our mailing list while our site is under construction.

After reaching out to our early signup customers we ended up making offline purchases before our site even went live!

Boldwishdotcom

This App is just awesome. One of its kind.

The Cork Boutique

We had to delay the launch of our online store. Installed the coming soon app to be able to gain a larger email database to keep everyone informed. Without any coding knowledge or the need of a developer, the app was super easy to customize and only took my 5min to create. Love it!

Thedripsupplyco

Really cool app! We needed to push our store live before we had all of our products uploaded & we didnt have the time or budget to get a third party expert to design a password protected page.

Shop Annie Lee

Such a great concept. Very user friendly and easy to customize your very own coming soon page! Customer support was very engaging and responded quickly to questions I had. Recommend for all!!!

I Am Lovleigh

I was able to add GIFs to my coming soon page so instead of a slider, people see a moving image where the leaves transition from autumn to winter. I think it's a pretty cool feature for the page because it didn't require ANY extra work from me; just upload and done. This is a great app to help me build my site and collect emails for the future. Customer support responds very quickly too. Great app!

Setta

With the Christmas season near by, we needed a Under Construction page up and running while we made modifications to our store.

We were surprised how straight forward and simple it was to put a quick coming soon page. We would definitely recommend it.

Creativekitchensupply

At first we were planing on using the default coming soon page, but we couldn't locate a developer to customize the page to fit our design style.

This app allowed us to set up a coming soon page, and customize it to our liking without any 3rd party help. Would definitely recommend!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next