Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Buckle Seam 2

Awesome App - used it for the two months we developed our store and products. I loved the feature how you can display multiple images as sliders, it gave us a chance to display our messenger bags and laptops sleeves on the same page!
Now we are live under

Pink City 2

Love this app! Super user-friendly and has all the necessary tools you need to make a clean "under construction" page. It's the app you didn't know you needed!

Spices Co

We needed a multi-language Coming Soon page to announce the launch of our new online store to our English and French audience. The Coming Soon team were very helpful in assisting us in setting everything up.

Rejuvenatebeauty

Definitely gets the job done. I was very thankful to find an app like this. One less thing for a non-tech person to worry about pre-launch.

Onefit

It is user-friendly and gets the job done.

Botanic Universe

We needed a quick solution for our customers to signup to our mailing list while our site is under construction.

After reaching out to our early signup customers we ended up making offline purchases before our site even went live!

Yesiyoga

A very nice app - functionality is good and the style works really well. I did have one period where the page was not loading, we were getting A LOT of traffic, so i removed the app and set the domain to an Instapage landing page instead.
Pro Tip: Make sure you follow the instructions to 'deactivate' first BEFORE you remove the app. I didn't and found myself in a real tizz.
Their support team was extremely reactive and helpful in fixing this though.
Overall good team, good app - just make sure you read the instructions.

Boldwishdotcom

This App is just awesome. One of its kind.

The Cork Boutique

We had to delay the launch of our online store. Installed the coming soon app to be able to gain a larger email database to keep everyone informed. Without any coding knowledge or the need of a developer, the app was super easy to customize and only took my 5min to create. Love it!

Thedripsupplyco

Really cool app! We needed to push our store live before we had all of our products uploaded & we didnt have the time or budget to get a third party expert to design a password protected page.