Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

House of ZZ

First off - this app is by far the most aesthetically pleasing of all the ones I tested for a coming soon/landing page. I do agree with some other reviews saying there could be more customization but it was really easy for me to use and put together myself.
Second - customer service was just BEYOND. I was using an email marketing app that was not yet integrated with the Coming Soon app, and Anton and his team worked for 4 days over the holidays with constant updates and communication to get it coded right for me... Seriously, if you have a kink or an issue THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO HELP YOU ASAP! Bottom line, would highly recommend!

January 5, 2020

Hey Morgan! Can't thank you enough for the kind words. It's feedback like this that makes any efforts worth it. If there are ever any questions, please never hesitate to reach out.

Anton | Co-Founder & Merchant Success Lead
Sovi Apps

Sylk Swim

Professionalism, expertise and excellent service by Sovi Apps made the entire process comfortable and a pleasant experience. 5 STARS to them. I highly recommend Coming Soon app. I use it in all my stores. The best of the best!!!

GLAMOURLUX HAIR

I reached out to Sovi's help desk over the weekend to troubleshoot the SEO section. Anton responded immediately and helped resolve my issue. Great App and Amazing service! Thanks, Anton and team!

Biowesome

Anton was so helpful. His response time was super fast! I might have another question to ask him but he´s fabulous! This app is so user-friendly!

Keep Nature Wild

Super fast response time. Helped me solve what I needed. Great team. Great app! Definitely recommend.

CamiRocks

I've started using "Coming Soon" and am impressed. I required a few customization's, which were done quickly and to spec by the support team. I enjoyed the speed of service and the fact that the setup is simple and clean. There could be more customization on a self service basis, however the team are there to assist so it doesn't make too much of a difference.

WOMY

I used this app to set up a landing page. It was easy to use and whenever I had a hiccup, Anton, was there to guide me through. Easy App and the best customer service!

Everbyx

Third app i trialled & by far the best looking & easiest + they responded immediately to my enquiries. I've a Coming Soon page that has the integrity I need in engage an audience, with my first contact. Thank-you Kovi Apps. www.everbyx.com

RoyalTee Designs for Us

Excellent customer service! The representative went above and beyond to assist me with resolving an issue that turned out to have nothing to do with their app. Thank you so much!

WANDERCUP

We’re using this app while we work on developing our site. This is an incredible app run by an incredible company.

Great service, super responsive/efficient, and very helpful!