Coming Soon

The original store ‘Under Construction’ landing page builder.

$14.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Squirrl

**Updated** 6 weeks ago I wrote a review where I said that Anton from Coming Soon app by Sovi was fabulous. I randomly chose it as one of many similar apps and am so pleased I did. I want to tell everyone to ONLY use the Sovi Coming Soon app.
Over the past 6 weeks I have contacted Anton many times and i would now say that the customer service delivered by Sovi is perfect. I have never had customer service like it! Every time I have asked a stupid question, got myself into trouble with something, Anton has been there. I have no idea when Anton sleeps as he has been there for me within minutes every time I ask for his help.
So, don't randomly choose Sovi as I did. Look for it in the app store and download it as your first choice. I really can't speak highly enough.

September 17, 2019

Hey Lynda,
That means so much - thank you for the EXTREMELY kind words. We're always there if you have any questions or need any help. Really grateful for your trust in us, and happy to be working with you.

Best,
Sovi Apps

BernardCohenCollectionNewYork

I was having a little trouble, so Stephen and Anton reached out to me to help and created the perfect Coming Soon page for me! PERFECT!!

Thanks!

Penelope

Aleck

Can't rate this enough, especially the support. I had a specific request about custom fonts and they went over and above to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. They were so fast as well, no problem recommending this.

Hey Stephen,
It was our pleasure :) Never hesitate to reach out if there's any other way we can help.

Regards,

Dollschino

Fantastic app, very professional and easy to use to customise. Great customer service, 100% recommend to others!

July 30, 2019

Thanks so much, Natalie! We're there if you ever need us.

Regards,

Strip Lash

Support was so helpful especially with building my landing page for me! This app has super simple designs which is great for new stores just launching.

July 30, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! Always happy to help.

Best,

www.augustberg.com

Great support speedy replies despite the timezone difference. I haven't had such a great customer support for a very long time. Thank you Anton and your team! Keep up the great work!

Love, Albano

This app is easy to use and the customer service is PHENOMENAL! I used their contact form and had a response within minutes, and they helped rearrange my design just as fast. I highly suggest reaching out to their amazing staff.

Vitti Cycling

We used this app for our pre launch page. The app is a tiny bit limited in it's design options, but for a page that is only going to be there a few weeks it's more than fine for our purposes. Great customer support, they got back to me quickly and helped to make the page exactly as we wanted.

Licentious Treats

I installed the app so I could focus on creating my store without sending potential customers away. Wish I had utilized all of their features. Customer service was top notch!

Hadley Designs

AMAZING customer service, couldn't be more helpful! And did I mention sooooo quick! Best experience ever!