Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Il Bambino Store

Great customer service. Quick and helpful reply within a few hours only. Thank you for your help Anton.

Bella Lupascu

Came 1 step in Shopify then this text is all I see: A static HTML page can contain a simple dependency free script to set the top bar to a 500 server error. This page can be found in 'public/500.html'. Ah and the Leave a review button is all I can use so here we are... Won't be buying this software.

April 24, 2019

Hi Robin,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. Unfortunately our team was pushing an updated version of Coming Soon, and we believe that brief update caused this issue. We wish you could of messaged support, so we could've resolved this within minutes. I tried to get a hold of you personally via 3 emails and 2 phone calls to explain, but no luck. If you'd like to give the new, updated version a chance, we would be more than happy to provide an additional incentive. Our goal has always been to empower store users, so please don't hesitate to follow up.
Sovi Creative

Festivalthings.com

Great easy to use app, really fast and helpful support, they helped me with some styling customization within an hour or so of the request. Would definitely recommend!

Goldscoop™

Installed the trial for the prelaunch of my business. I did have an issue with it not working after the trial but Anton was super responsive and got it working again very quickly. Other than the hiccup the app is great!

LUSHLAV

Great app! No coding skills needed. You have the option to a professional free set up. You can't beat that. My coming soon page turns out to be excellent. The Developer is very helpful.

EZ Blend Hair

A difficult interface at first. hard to understand what you're actually changing as you go. I'm having problems changing font colors on my cart which should be pretty easy. Also, when I try to enter my main site using the protected password nothing happens. Will probably cancel before the free trial expires

superbloomcbd

Offers all I was looking for in a coming soon page - very intuitive. Super responsive customer service!

MagNaK® Speed Sauce

Coming Soon is a great app! So easy to set up and use. The developer even jumped in helped me get the layout configured for my brand free of charge! Highly recommend Coming Soon for your launch page!

Unique-prints-shop

Terrible app, full of bugs, colour selectors not working, preview is not working, too long winded and too expensive for something that will barely be used.

March 4, 2019

Hi Unique-Prints-Shop team, we are really sorry for any inconvenience caused by our Coming Soon App. We hate to see our partners have a negative experience, since we have such a strong track record. The issues you noted really came as a surprise to us, so we made sure to reach out to you on two occasions in order to make things right (Feb 27 and Mar 1). Perhaps our emails didn't make it through, but we offered to design and test your Coming Soon page, free of charge, if you were interested. If our app wasn't for you, then we thank you for your interest. We're always there if you need us, so please don't hesitate to reach out.

bonbonshoes

This was a Wow experience, the app works really well. Visitors would surely sign up to be notified. Anton really gave the lacking Punch to my page. Awesome work guys. Super Happy