Coming Soon

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

$14.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Ivo Cutlery

Took us a while to narrow down the best Coming Soon app, and we're really happy with our choice. A huge thanks to Anton for immediate support.

Il Bambino Store

Great customer service. Quick and helpful reply within a few hours only. Thank you for your help Anton.

Festivalthings.com

Great easy to use app, really fast and helpful support, they helped me with some styling customization within an hour or so of the request. Would definitely recommend!

Goldscoop™

Installed the trial for the prelaunch of my business. I did have an issue with it not working after the trial but Anton was super responsive and got it working again very quickly. Other than the hiccup the app is great!

LUSHLAV

Great app! No coding skills needed. You have the option to a professional free set up. You can't beat that. My coming soon page turns out to be excellent. The Developer is very helpful.

superbloomcbd

Offers all I was looking for in a coming soon page - very intuitive. Super responsive customer service!

MagNaK® Speed Sauce

Coming Soon is a great app! So easy to set up and use. The developer even jumped in helped me get the layout configured for my brand free of charge! Highly recommend Coming Soon for your launch page!

bonbonshoes

This was a Wow experience, the app works really well. Visitors would surely sign up to be notified. Anton really gave the lacking Punch to my page. Awesome work guys. Super Happy

STYLEZONE.FASHION

A very great app. The contact with the support was great and it was answered quickly and my requests where very quickly implemented. Perfect!

IDEAJ

There were a few coming soon apps and this was one of the pricier versions, but I reached out to the support team and they mentioned their designer Stephen would set everything up for me free of charge. In less than 24 hours they replied with my newly setup Coming Soon page, and I’m so happy with it. I’d recommend this app 100%, thanks Stephan and Anton!