Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Unique-prints-shop

Terrible app, full of bugs, colour selectors not working, preview is not working, too long winded and too expensive for something that will barely be used.

March 4, 2019

Hi Unique-Prints-Shop team, we are really sorry for any inconvenience caused by our Coming Soon App. We hate to see our partners have a negative experience, since we have such a strong track record. The issues you noted really came as a surprise to us, so we made sure to reach out to you on two occasions in order to make things right (Feb 27 and Mar 1). Perhaps our emails didn't make it through, but we offered to design and test your Coming Soon page, free of charge, if you were interested. If our app wasn't for you, then we thank you for your interest. We're always there if you need us, so please don't hesitate to reach out.

bonbonshoes

This was a Wow experience, the app works really well. Visitors would surely sign up to be notified. Anton really gave the lacking Punch to my page. Awesome work guys. Super Happy

STYLEZONE.FASHION

A very great app. The contact with the support was great and it was answered quickly and my requests where very quickly implemented. Perfect!

IDEAJ

There were a few coming soon apps and this was one of the pricier versions, but I reached out to the support team and they mentioned their designer Stephen would set everything up for me free of charge. In less than 24 hours they replied with my newly setup Coming Soon page, and I’m so happy with it. I’d recommend this app 100%, thanks Stephan and Anton!

two soles.

Customer service by Anton was excellent. Very quick responses - I am really happy with this app.

naturallyclever

Anton is excellent he is ever so helpful and helped me so much! Its an excellent app and looks amazing on my website. So happy for finding this application, literally the best customer service i have ever received 120% recommend. I don't usually leave reviews but i had to for this application as the customer service is nothing but excellent!!!

Fancy Elle

The customer service received by Stephan was excellent. I would definitely recommend this app. It was exactly what we needed.

thomasgeorge

Needed a bit of tweaking to get perfect but Anton was very good to work with and I'm very happy with out coming soon page.

NOGAMA Fine Jewelry

Stephen was really helpful and had my coming soon page done in less than 24hrs. He designed it all and it looked really great!! Would def recommend them to anyone.

Great Lakes Fine Art

It does exactly what it says. But that is it. Not really anything groundbreaking and to be honest--I think a bit steep in price.

But if you aren't quite ready for primetime and want to collect emails, this is a good way to do it.