Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Fancy Elle

The customer service received by Stephan was excellent. I would definitely recommend this app. It was exactly what we needed.

thomasgeorge

Needed a bit of tweaking to get perfect but Anton was very good to work with and I'm very happy with out coming soon page.

NOGAMA Fine Jewelry

Stephen was really helpful and had my coming soon page done in less than 24hrs. He designed it all and it looked really great!! Would def recommend them to anyone.

backhouse fragrances

Anton with Sovi admin was awesome. I needed help customizing a couple of items and he logged into my account and changed them for me. Thank you Anton!!!

Gaal

The app was easy to use and provided a great way to customise my coming soon page. Also, I contacted the Sovi admin with an issue and I got an instant response and fix, fantastic customer service. Highly recommend.

Wine Lovers Online Store

This app was great! Honestly did everything I needed and allowed me to sell my products while working behind the scenes to get my site up and running. I'll be using this app again for new any Shopify stores that I launch.

Youm Yoga

Tried most of the other coming soon apps, this has the best features by far, most configurable and the support has been amazing. Absolutely recommended!

Your Designer Hire

I am using this app to create the perfect soft launch coming soon page! The team at the Coming Soon app has been SO helpful when it comes to the customization of the app, have had super fast reply time and quick fixing of coding to make the page tailored to our company's specific needs. Everyone at Coming Soon is SUPER helpful, so don't be afraid to ask for help or specifics or help coding. Thank you Anton!

Ella B jewels

I searched around a lot for the perfect coming soon app and truly found it with “Coming Soon” when I had trouble connecting it to my sign in with password, customer service was extremely responsive and helpful. They showed me how to fix my problem and also offered to do it for me. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a coming soon page. Ella-bjewels

Me2 Movement

I found this app to be very easy to use, and came with some great features that made the construction page look very professional. I'd def refer others to this app