Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Gaal

The app was easy to use and provided a great way to customise my coming soon page. Also, I contacted the Sovi admin with an issue and I got an instant response and fix, fantastic customer service. Highly recommend.

Be Bougie

It was working great initially. Now its back to the Shopify template which is NOT what I want my clients to see. Have gone back into the app to reset back to what I created and its not showing up...I didn't know this until a friend of mine visited our site and screen shot to me what she saw. So I'm not sure how long I've been paying for a service that was essentially not working.

So update. Not sure if this going through or not, but its not letting give the 2-3 star rating I want.

REVIEW UPDATE: The customer service person quickly responded to my concerns after writing this review and was able to help me to trouble shoot my issue. The main thing is to make sure you DISABLE the password feature in SHOPIFY. Their program will work. Thanks for your help!

Wine Lovers Online Store

This app was great! Honestly did everything I needed and allowed me to sell my products while working behind the scenes to get my site up and running. I'll be using this app again for new any Shopify stores that I launch.

Youm Yoga

Tried most of the other coming soon apps, this has the best features by far, most configurable and the support has been amazing. Absolutely recommended!

Your Designer Hire

I am using this app to create the perfect soft launch coming soon page! The team at the Coming Soon app has been SO helpful when it comes to the customization of the app, have had super fast reply time and quick fixing of coding to make the page tailored to our company's specific needs. Everyone at Coming Soon is SUPER helpful, so don't be afraid to ask for help or specifics or help coding. Thank you Anton!

Ella B jewels

I searched around a lot for the perfect coming soon app and truly found it with “Coming Soon” when I had trouble connecting it to my sign in with password, customer service was extremely responsive and helpful. They showed me how to fix my problem and also offered to do it for me. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a coming soon page. Ella-bjewels

Me2 Movement

I found this app to be very easy to use, and came with some great features that made the construction page look very professional. I'd def refer others to this app

Shop The Symphony | Music-Inspired Gifts and Accessories

We tested all the Coming Soon apps. We needed to allow visitors with a password to enter. We usually make our own design within our theme files, but I am glad the customer asked us to pursue this route because I like how simple it is to set-up. Anyone who has access to our shopify dashboard is able to easily make changes. The app settings ensure a professional coming soon page.

Today, we reached out to the developer... on the phone. The first person who picked up seemed to anticipate our issue, a fluke conflict with all shopify apps and a specific version of Safari. A second issue was created by us when we decided to try another one of the Coming Soon apps... we deleted the app because it did not have the ability to allow visitors with a password to enter the website - The Coming Soon App by Sovi Creative DOES allow password entry. The other app we loaded left legacy coding in our theme and Sovi Creative took care of removing the conflicting coding.

I do not recommend any other app for Coming Soon over this one. The person who picked up the phone immediately assisted us. They were incredibly helpful, patient and attended to every detail of our concerns. I am incredibly impressed and grateful. There is nothing I can say that they could do better. Excellent and deserving of the 5 star rating. I wish all shopify apps were this impressive.

Pomp & Pageantry Bridal & Formal

Very simple and easy to use. Clean interface and clean minimal look. Has everything you need to stave off the boss! Customer service is excellent.

teenaskincare

This app is awesome. I love the design capability and how well it integrates with other 3-party platform. Also, Sovi Creative is awesome! Their customer support is excellent. I highly recommend.