Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Babymunch Organics

This app was just what I needed when we were transitioning from one theme to another. Easily to install and completely customizable

Tony Shirtmakers

This app honestly was a lifesaver. I tried an alternative Coming Soon app and it just didn't have the customization I needed to truly align with my brand. Once I found this app, things came together seamlessly. It's so easy to use and their support team was incredibly helpful. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

About Last Night Officials

Id give them 10 stars! Ive never used Shopify and coding before. I have a designed background but not in coding. I emailed them my request and they actioned them straight away. Stephan works hard to get my ideas work to life. Thanks a million Stephan!

Shopjackgrazer

If I could give the Coming Soon team 10/5 stars I would. I've never ran into a team that cares so much about their product. Stephan was willing to bend over backwards to meet my needs & even had his dev team custom code a feature for me in 20 minutes. Truly next level support. Huge thanks to Stephan and the Sovi Creative dev team.

Rainsford Company

Coming Soon was very easy to use and enabled present a branded "Under Construction" landing page while we got our site ready for launch.

Global Nomad Style

Great service and easy to use app. Definitely the best "coming soon" page option out there!

Flower Child Candle Co

Coming soon is a fantastic app. It is very user friendly and straightforward with just enough options to keep it from becoming overwhelming. The best part about the app is the customer service you receive if you ever need help. The developer(s) go above and beyond to solve your problems. Super happy overall!

Coin De Reve

We are super happy with this app - the function, look & feel, super easy to customize. When we had a small issue trying to uninstall in connection with our launch the support solved this within 15 minutes. Highly recommended!

Modernrecreation

Quick and easy to set up. Support was quick and responsive!

Shop Cannehbis

This is the first app we installed and we are very happy with its results! The app developers were super responsive and helped explain their new features like the password protected feature which made a huge difference in our experience. Overall we paid a little bit more but honestly, we couldn’t have asked for a better return.