Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Staff Enterprises

THE Original. Store website ‘Under Construction’ landing page.

Halal Living Bahrain

I used the app and thought it was EXCELLENT. We had a small issue which was instantly resolved by customer service. We've sinced launched the site but the app itself did exactly what it was supposed to do. Thank you :)

Cork Store

After leveraging our password protected page, we needed a more robust solution and luckily came by this app. Struggled a bit to set everything up, but luckily Stephan walked me through the application. It took about a day and a half to hear back, but once support replied, they really helped get things going! They even stopped charging me once I no longer needed the app but kept my settings saved once I deactivated it, in case I needed to use it again down the road. Overall super pleased with this!

Augustaangeline1

This app is awesome, easy to use, looks great, has fun features, and THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Any questions, Stephan is on it asap. And he talks to you like he's known you forever-I like that. If I ever open another store, I will definitely use Coming Soon again. Thanks guys!

Bombay Cedar

Great App. Easy to set up and maintain. Thanks!

Samplestore2017

Amazing app for a coming soon page. It is easy to use and functionality is great. The background slider option is even more amazing. Stephan is very responsive to questions and is very helpful. Will definitely recommend.

Swiftfalcon1

Amazing app. Great Support. Easy to use. Highly recommend !!

Buckle Seam 2

Awesome App - used it for the two months we developed our store and products. I loved the feature how you can display multiple images as sliders, it gave us a chance to display our messenger bags and laptops sleeves on the same page!
Now we are live under

Pink City 2

Love this app! Super user-friendly and has all the necessary tools you need to make a clean "under construction" page. It's the app you didn't know you needed!

Spices Co

We needed a multi-language Coming Soon page to announce the launch of our new online store to our English and French audience. The Coming Soon team were very helpful in assisting us in setting everything up.

Rejuvenatebeauty

Definitely gets the job done. I was very thankful to find an app like this. One less thing for a non-tech person to worry about pre-launch.