Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Sovi Apps

Convert customers while you're away.

Bella Lupascu

Came 1 step in Shopify then this text is all I see: A static HTML page can contain a simple dependency free script to set the top bar to a 500 server error. This page can be found in 'public/500.html'. Ah and the Leave a review button is all I can use so here we are... Won't be buying this software.

April 24, 2019

Hi Robin,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. Unfortunately our team was pushing an updated version of Coming Soon, and we believe that brief update caused this issue. We wish you could of messaged support, so we could've resolved this within minutes. I tried to get a hold of you personally via 3 emails and 2 phone calls to explain, but no luck. If you'd like to give the new, updated version a chance, we would be more than happy to provide an additional incentive. Our goal has always been to empower store users, so please don't hesitate to follow up.
Sovi Creative

EZ Blend Hair

A difficult interface at first. hard to understand what you're actually changing as you go. I'm having problems changing font colors on my cart which should be pretty easy. Also, when I try to enter my main site using the protected password nothing happens. Will probably cancel before the free trial expires

Journey To Arcadia