Coming Soon

Coming Soon

by Sovi Apps

Convert customers while you're away.

CamiRocks

I've started using "Coming Soon" and am impressed. I required a few customization's, which were done quickly and to spec by the support team. I enjoyed the speed of service and the fact that the setup is simple and clean. There could be more customization on a self service basis, however the team are there to assist so it doesn't make too much of a difference.

WOMY

I used this app to set up a landing page. It was easy to use and whenever I had a hiccup, Anton, was there to guide me through. Easy App and the best customer service!

Everbyx

Third app i trialled & by far the best looking & easiest + they responded immediately to my enquiries. I've a Coming Soon page that has the integrity I need in engage an audience, with my first contact. Thank-you Kovi Apps. www.everbyx.com

RoyalTee Designs for Us

Excellent customer service! The representative went above and beyond to assist me with resolving an issue that turned out to have nothing to do with their app. Thank you so much!

WANDERCUP

We’re using this app while we work on developing our site. This is an incredible app run by an incredible company.

Great service, super responsive/efficient, and very helpful!

VINNA

Fantastic app, very easy to use. Anton made some custom changes for us! Definitely recommend this app.

commonplace

Love this app and the service! Anton and his team were extremely responsive and went beyond to create custom code for what my company needed individually. Can’t recommend them enough!

LOCH

I used the app for a few months and it worked great. I had an issue with deleting the app once I was ready to launch as I obviously failed to follow the instructions to de-install it first. Because of that my website would not launch after that because of a remnant code, as I was told later. I asked Sovi Apps to help and they were absolutely brilliant and got it all resolved within 30 mins. It was a great relief as I needed the site to be live later this evening so thanks guys for saving the day!Highly recommended!

Harts & Crafts by Sanna

Amazing communication, easy to work with and fast work. Designer edited the look exactly how I wanted. Thank again!

September 6, 2019

It was our pleasure, Sanna! Let us know if there's ever any other way we can help.

Best,
Anton
Co-Founder & Merchant Success Lead
Sovi Apps

Venem 1.0

The Sovi Apps support is absolutely amazing. Anton answered all my questions nicely and even helped me customizing all according my needs! SUPER SERVICE :) I couldn't recommend this app enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9