Coming Soon ‑ 5yr Sale 50% Off

Coming Soon ‑ 5yr Sale 50% Off

by Sovi Apps

Convert customers while you're away.

RoyalTee Designs for Us

Excellent customer service! The representative went above and beyond to assist me with resolving an issue that turned out to have nothing to do with their app. Thank you so much!

WANDERCUP

We’re using this app while we work on developing our site. This is an incredible app run by an incredible company.

Great service, super responsive/efficient, and very helpful!

VINNA

Fantastic app, very easy to use. Anton made some custom changes for us! Definitely recommend this app.

commonplace

Love this app and the service! Anton and his team were extremely responsive and went beyond to create custom code for what my company needed individually. Can’t recommend them enough!

LOCH

I used the app for a few months and it worked great. I had an issue with deleting the app once I was ready to launch as I obviously failed to follow the instructions to de-install it first. Because of that my website would not launch after that because of a remnant code, as I was told later. I asked Sovi Apps to help and they were absolutely brilliant and got it all resolved within 30 mins. It was a great relief as I needed the site to be live later this evening so thanks guys for saving the day!Highly recommended!

Harts & Crafts by Sanna

Amazing communication, easy to work with and fast work. Designer edited the look exactly how I wanted. Thank again!

September 6, 2019

It was our pleasure, Sanna! Let us know if there's ever any other way we can help.

Best,

Venem 1.0

The Sovi Apps support is absolutely amazing. Anton answered all my questions nicely and even helped me customizing all according my needs! SUPER SERVICE :) I couldn't recommend this app enough!

SÉSAM

Anton was very responsive and helpful and created a landing page that was really customized and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks very much to Anton and team.

August 30, 2019

Thank you so much, Kirsten! We're here if you ever need anything.

boyabotanics

The Sovi Apps team is absolutely incredible. They worked on my page and created exactly what I asked for. I couldn't recommend this app enough!

August 30, 2019

Always happy to help - never hesitate if there's any other way we can assist!

Great Gadgets

Excellent customer service! We had needs that exceeded the capability of all the other coming soon/prelauncher apps, Sovi Apps got our needs taken care of quickly and effectively. They responded to our messages quickly, and went out of their way to help us! Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9