Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
March 22, 2022

I think this is a great app and does build great awareness and excitement for your product. It clearly gives you all of the customer information of people who have subscribed to be notified when it comes available. It was a little difficult to set up with the coding etc, however the support team where brilliant and assisted when needed. Only downside to the app is when the product on your store becomes available it does not automatically send the customer a email to let them know it is available. There is no option to send a bulk email on the app so you have to click one by one, which when you have 100 over people waiting to be notified by the time you have notified the last person if it is a limited number product it has probably already sold out!! Sort this and the app is easily 11/10!!

PlatinumShoeCare
Time spent using app: 11 days
SetuBridge replied April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future!

April 1, 2021

I am happy to have the ability to add the coming soon button to my website. Because the items sell fast this allows customers to read the details before they are released to purchase. The app is failry easy to use. Some things I found could be more clear in the instructions of how to use. But that may also have been me new to shopify, trying to figure things out. The support is available and willing to answer questions though. The email to alert customers comes from the app creators email, so I'm unsure if customers would open it, or if it would go to junk mail. but I'm over all happy with the app, and would suggest it.

Heartfelt Pottery
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 2, 2021

I am using the Coming Soon app for products that I will release at a later time. Thank you so much Shifa for you assistance in getting me setup properly. The customer service was great. Thank you again!

MASEONALA