Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
January 3, 2023

The app support was extremely active and the app worked wonders for my store. Thank you so much for developing such an amazing app.

GYMCAMEL
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 14, 2022

Works great and very helpful customer service. There was a feature I wanted the app to do that hasn't officially been launched but the customer service team was able to do that specifically for my store which was great! Highly recommend!

misobunnycafe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SetuBridge replied September 15, 2022

Hi there,

This is Dipen from the Coming Soon Product- Notify me App Support Team. It was a pleasure to receive this review from you. We thank you for your time and effort.

We value your opinion greatly. Our service will always be improved to ensure the highest quality.

Please feel free to contact us any time through our live chat or by email at help.setubridgeapps@gmail.com if you require assistance.

Regards,
Dipen
Coming Soon Product- Notify me Support Team

September 2, 2022

Super friendly and very quick assistance. Directly at the beginning 2 times requested and it was implemented without any problems.

Countrysidecolours
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
SetuBridge replied September 2, 2022

We greatly appreciate your review. It is a pleasure to have you as a customer. If you need us anytime, we are here for you.

August 18, 2022

Excellent service and fast response. Got all my requests taken care of! Strongly recommend this app for the Notify Me feature.

ItalianHarvest
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 9, 2022

I found this app very useful and the support staff was very attentive and provided fast service when I needed extra help!

Revolution Clothing Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 20, 2022

Needed to create a coming soon feature without having to install an entirely new theme. I managed to do that easily with this app, but had trouble hiding the prices for the products labelled coming soon. Dropped them a message on WhatsApp and they got back to me within the hour, I just gave them app access and they fixed it quickly without me having to do anything other than accepting the request for access. Am delighted with the great service, and relieved that the site works fine too!

drunkenbears
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
June 16, 2022

We have a few upcoming products that are not yet available for sale and this app meets our needs quite well. The support team is also quick to react.

LBV
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
May 28, 2022

I wasn’t sure about this app when I first downloaded as it didn’t initially provide me with the layout/ design I wanted, however I received a curtesy email from the team to check if there was any help I needed with the app, I advised mon how I would like the coming soon information displayed on the main and product page and they changed everything to my exact requirements. The team were extremely helpful and ensured all my needs were met. I had spent weeks trying to find an app or expert to add coming soon details to my website, and the team did exactly this within an hour!! Thanks!!!

Vintage Blossom
Time spent using app: 6 months
SetuBridge replied June 3, 2022

Thanks for providing us with detailed feedback about our app:)

We’re glad that you loved our app. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!

April 28, 2022

We used this app to help us track interest in products that are not yet available so that we can tailor our inventory. We didn't like the initial look when applied but the tech service removed the features we didn't like in record time through a collaborator permission in Shopify. I can't thank you enough for taking care of us so quickly.

happycaravanshop
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
SetuBridge replied April 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

April 26, 2022

This app has been a big game changer for us. Also the staff is great! I reached out with a request and they took care of it immediately. Very satisfied!

Margarita's Toy Chest
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
SetuBridge replied April 30, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.