Coming Soon Products Launch

Coming Soon Products Launch

by SetuBridge

Coming soon form for product marketing | Generate leads

Love Cherish

I found this app so useful and the support was top notch, they were available immediately to address any queries I had and helped me sort out incoming stock. It was stress free and so beneficial

Fresh Air

The customer service has been so fantastic on this since we puchased it. I could not say enough about the help we have gotten and the response - would absolutely recommend

LTL PPL

My 5 stars go specifically toward the service provided for this product, the team is exceptional and so helpful! Nothing was a burden to help with and they fixed a request I made within 24 hours. The app itself is also great, I had specific requests that it didn’t initially provide but the service team assisted with that. The only fault is that the email customers receive is not that great and I wanted to be able to customise this but they are in the process of creating this for the app and I look forward to seeing what they create!

BeautyGypsyRecommends

Love the app, it fulfills all the purpose for E-commerce website, especially when you have coming soon products frequently. The support team for the app is amazing they are so professional and prompt, one could always depend on their support team when encounters any issue.

Littl Swim

I was looking for an app like this to create hype for my products that are launching soon (new swim designs), and I am so excited about it!! The team set the entire thing up, and it works really really well. They have been SO helpful anytime I need to make changes. Super quick too. Easy customisation. Highly highly highly recommend! So glad I downloaded.

Kaya Kollective

I used this app to add a "coming soon" label instead of the price for products we haven't received yet. It gives the customers something to look forward to!

Jardins du Sénégal

Excellent produit trés utile facile à paramétrer , en plus service online au top ils réagissent immédiatement au besoin .
Je recommande

Proud Colours

Great support that really understands and does all they can! Great app and functions! Recommended to 100% :)

AP Shave Co.

Support is really great. Customized the CSS just the way i wanted it Thanks guys, will be using this for all my upcoming products

Aqua Pura Bracelets

we used this app to help us collect emails for soon to come products. works great! the customer support helped me get it set up quickly also

Previous 1 3