Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

Get PreOrders on Coming Soon products. Notify Back in Stock

From $7.99/month

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

drunkenbears

Location Singapore

Needed to create a coming soon feature without having to install an entirely new theme. I managed to do that easily with this app, but had trouble hiding the prices for the products labelled coming soon. Dropped them a message on WhatsApp and they got back to me within the hour, I just gave them app access and they fixed it quickly without me having to do anything other than accepting the request for access. Am delighted with the great service, and relieved that the site works fine too!

LBV

We have a few upcoming products that are not yet available for sale and this app meets our needs quite well. The support team is also quick to react.

Vintage Blossom

I wasn’t sure about this app when I first downloaded as it didn’t initially provide me with the layout/ design I wanted, however I received a curtesy email from the team to check if there was any help I needed with the app, I advised mon how I would like the coming soon information displayed on the main and product page and they changed everything to my exact requirements. The team were extremely helpful and ensured all my needs were met. I had spent weeks trying to find an app or expert to add coming soon details to my website, and the team did exactly this within an hour!! Thanks!!!

June 3, 2022

Thanks for providing us with detailed feedback about our app:)

We’re glad that you loved our app. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!

happycaravanshop

We used this app to help us track interest in products that are not yet available so that we can tailor our inventory. We didn't like the initial look when applied but the tech service removed the features we didn't like in record time through a collaborator permission in Shopify. I can't thank you enough for taking care of us so quickly.

April 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Margarita's Toy Chest

This app has been a big game changer for us. Also the staff is great! I reached out with a request and they took care of it immediately. Very satisfied!

April 30, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Nerdartistry

I recently installed this app for my custom fabric store on Shopify and it is amazing! Does exactly what I want it to do and I'm already getting subscriptions from people interested in my upcoming products. Looking at the features that are coming soon on it, I think this will give me everything I'm looking for in a "coming soon" application. Would highly recommend this to anyone that uses "coming soon" products in their store! PS. Two small suggestions
1. Add an email that gets sent out when someone subscribes to notify them that they have been successfully subscribed to the product 2. Give more control over customizing the form. My husband is a software engineer so he was able to update the form so it stood out more on my product detail pages, but it would have been great to be able to do that myself.

April 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this, and for pointing out these issues. We work hard to give all of our customers a great experience, and we keep it improving. I’ve talked with our teams here, and we’re working on fixing these problems. Also, thank you for your kind words about our app. We really appreciate both kindness and honesty :)

indi supplements

The team at SetuBridge were extremely helpful in making this app work seamlessly with my bespoke-designed Shopify store. Great service and useful app!

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share words about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

itihas.co

It does what it says and more impressive is their support team. They are available to support you with all the issues.

cliobargellini

This app it's fantastic.
Special the support team and also the developer team that help me with strange request. I am really happy that I have installed this application.

Deeprio

Very great service from the support! they helped me and they have done whatever I asked. I recommend this app!!

Previous 1 3 4