Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

DiecastModeler

Worked right away, I did not have to chat with or need support. Reasonably priced as well. I would recommend it! and would use it again in other stores.

Ariel Rider Ebikes

INCREDIBLE customer service and the app is working as it should!
The only thing I wish this app has is, being able to set different release dates for different versions of the same product.

Minnesota Historical Society

So far so good! I'm in the trial period, but will use CS to get around Shopify displaying "Sold Out" for 'coming soon' products with 0 stock. The automation of the "Coming Soon" graphic and "available at..." features will save us time and hassle. Also, Adam did a quick fix to re-locate the "Pre-Order product" messages in our shopping cart. Thanks!

milajki

*ISSUE FIXED! Very fast and good support. I was at first unable to uninstall. Code left overwriting default Add to Cart buttons and available variants. Needed to fix asap. Emailed and support called back with minutes and logged into my admin and fixed my site. Very happy thanks a lot. I need a preorder app which allows me to choose specific variants within a product and that is why I had to uninstall this application.