Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

SoYoung Canada

Great option for Pre-sales campaigns. Support team was efficient and quickly responsive, good job guys.

Discexpress

Got some great and fast help. The app really helped us to show customers products which are about to be released. Have increased sales a lot, before products were not visible at all.
The team also helped me to add some data to the labels.
Good price as well!

PEARL Canada

I had to contact customer service and they replied me extremely quickly. Very polite and helpful. Thank you!

ADDICT

This App does exactly what I needed. Thanks for the great customer support too. My "coming soon" products wouldn't display at first on my home page and support team was able to fix right away.

Hollow Surf Shop

Does what it says it does. Would be great if when configuring the products we could sort the products by Dates Added. At present the whole product catalogue or collection is listed alphabetically and you can only select a certain amount of items per page before you have to save the settings and start again or search for individual items and the save one at a time which is extremely time consuming.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. As per your suggestion we added an option that allows to sort products by Date Added. On the "Configure products" page in the app panel there is a new option: "Sort Order". If you wish to display newly added products first please select the "Newest" option and the product will be sorted by Date Added. Is there anything else we can assist you with? Please update your review when you have a moment.

Scale Motorsport

The app did exactly what I needed it to do and the customer service was top notch, they responded quickly and directly even on a Sunday afternoon, can't ask for more than that, very pleased with the support and the results

Padel Gear Egypt

Phenomenal customer support
Used the app for accepting preorders justike normal orders. Coming soon labels showed seamlessly

Small Smart UK

It is easy to set up. And I had a minor problem with the display of the Pre-Order button. The customer service was excellent. Help us to sort it out straight away, really recommended.

Pharamond Life

I tried a few other pre order apps but they all were expensive and didn't work. This was super easy to set up and the support was very responsive. Highly recommended

Florin Arte

I had a minor problem with the display of the Pre-Order button on variants. The customer service was excellent. They got back to me right away and fixed the problem immediately. I really like how you can modify by variants and put a date on when the item is available for each variant. This is very helpful in managing customer expectations.

Previous 1 3 4 5