Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

Padel Gear Egypt

Phenomenal customer support
Used the app for accepting preorders justike normal orders. Coming soon labels showed seamlessly

Small Smart UK

It is easy to set up. And I had a minor problem with the display of the Pre-Order button. The customer service was excellent. Help us to sort it out straight away, really recommended.

Pharamond Life

I tried a few other pre order apps but they all were expensive and didn't work. This was super easy to set up and the support was very responsive. Highly recommended

Florin Arte

I had a minor problem with the display of the Pre-Order button on variants. The customer service was excellent. They got back to me right away and fixed the problem immediately. I really like how you can modify by variants and put a date on when the item is available for each variant. This is very helpful in managing customer expectations.

Cultivated Hearts

After downloading this app, my website score significantly decreased. I reviewed and it seemed that it was this app download that was the issue. I contacted shopify and this app itself. Adam via gravity software did an excellent job responding to the issue at hand. He even contacted shopify again on my behalf. Even when I didn't have a chance to respond back to Adam frequently he made sure to keep me updated. Truly appreciated. If you have any issues, they'll make sure to respond appropriately and get to the bottom of it. It turned out that this app was NOT the cause of my speed score. Would defiantly like to make that clear, and so did Adam(: Great customer service goes a long way.

Obsidian Ammonia

Simple and effective! It does one thing, and it does it well. I'd like to see the option for images or even font control, but out of the box it did exactly what i needed within minutes.

Jays Pops N Stuff

Can't say enough good things about this app and the lightning fast support. This app saves countless hours of updating product description for those items not yet available in stock. A flick of the switch is all it takes. The Support Team responded quickly and were flexible to my revisions - Thanks Adam!

Highly recommend

Eclipse Records

Works really well for both pre-sale and coming soon items and stood up to some real pressure on the recent LRSD promotion where a lot of items came online just at the right time. Any questions are promptly answered by the support team, even on Sundays. Highly recommended and really good vfm.

Dimple and Dot

Super easy to use and customize, clean design and excellent customer support! I looked at many coming soon/pre order apps and this one is by far the most user friendly and easy to navigate app

Call For Fire

This was the only app I found that allowed me to easily add "coming soon" to a selection of products. Easy to figure out and use. Developer responds quickly with questions and issues.

Previous 1 3 4