Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders | Reviews

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

The Creators Emporium

I have tried EVERY other pre-order app, literally, and they all seem to have functionality issues (either quite buggy, slow, or they didn't have the capability to do everything I needed - which is actually not much). This app is simple but it fulfils it's purpose and works seamlessly, I had everything set up within 5 minutes.

Elosa

This app is not only very useful, but Adam went above and BEYOND to help me on something I wanted specific on my website. He went out of his way to do custom code and provided quick service! The app is worth everything and more when wanting to take pre orders or mark products to be available soon to just give customers a “glance”

Fit Kidz

Great support from the team The customisable fields helped make it clear to customers that our pre order was deliverable by a certain date and cut down on customer comms

Almond Clear

This app was super easy to install, and when I faced a couple of small issues getting it aligned with our site, the developers were very easy to contact and they solved the problems within hours. We were able to collect over 50 pre-orders while a product was temporarily out of stock. Problem solved! Highly recommended.

Greenbelly Meals

Exactly what I wanted. An app to change a product page into a coming soon page. I could not find any other app that did this (most are full on page building apps). Additionally, I had a question and the support team answered right away with a thorough reply that helped me resolve my issue. Highly recommend.

PORCH

The app works seamlessly. Support is quick, friendly, and professional, even when the request is slightly outside of the box.

The Little Rose Shop

exactly what I needed as someone who does "restocks"-my customers love that they can preview whats coming and see when it will launch/be available

GEM EDEN

シンプルで自由度がそこまで高くないように見えますが、調整の依頼に対するレスポンスが素早く、親身になって対応してくださいます。スタイルの変更やラベル位置の調整等の連絡にも、連絡した数時間後には反映していただきました。

ninjoo

This app and the support team are both great. Easy to use and the support team is very fast and professional. I definitely recommend this app.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. It's much appreciated!

Be Inspired Food Wine Travel

Excellent - how did you know just what I needed? And when I had a question, excellent response time and issue addressed immediately. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6