Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

Dimple and Dot

Super easy to use and customize, clean design and excellent customer support! I looked at many coming soon/pre order apps and this one is by far the most user friendly and easy to navigate app

Call For Fire

This was the only app I found that allowed me to easily add "coming soon" to a selection of products. Easy to figure out and use. Developer responds quickly with questions and issues.

Harrïe and Sam

I have a pre-sale sort of business. This app literally saved me hours every pre-sale as I now don't have to manually input anything, I can set the timer and it does what I used to do over hours! Love it. App developers are also very helpful and fast.

Huckson.co

Found this app really useful as I was setting up my range. Very simple to use. Would recommend.

Jill & Julie

Very pleased with this app, friendly to use just check the box! I recommend this app, specially when you have products arriving soon, looks better than Sold out!

highheels.com.au

I would really recommend this app! Very cost-effective and Customer Service is 5/5 for being very helpful on assisting you on your store setup/concerns.

We hope there will be an option to update the products via a excel or .csv file in the near future, so that when you have hundreds of products for pre-orders, it would be more efficient to update the dates and status on a .csv file - download then upload again for changes. Other than that, this app is amazing and worth it!

Hard To Kill Fitness

This app is great!! sooo easy to use and does exactly what I need it to would definitely recommend it!

BLK DNM Foundation

Simple and great! does what it says it will. Sent a request to customer service, wanted to change the style of the badge to match our store - they fixed it within 24h.

The Simple Folk

Great app that works both on a product and variant level!! Also, great customer service - would highly recommend.

Natalie Borton

I use this app every month to allow customers to preview upcoming products and it's been the best marketing tool for me! I also recently needed some help customizing the buttons and the team went WAY above and beyond to help me make it happen. Can't recommend them enough—so happy with this app!

Previous 1 3 4