Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products.

Scissor Guild

I was looking for a way to offer my customers a chance to pre-order products, lots of options on Shopify apps, but "Coming Soon Products Preorders by Gravity Software" stood out because of their clean integration to my site.

It's easy to enable products to be either coming soon or as pre-orders.

I had a few design needs that needed to be addressed, I contacted the Gravity Software team and they were very quick to respond and did the modifications without any flaws.

I highly recommend this app.

SHITI Coolers

Great product, easy to use and implement, excellent support with quick responses to any tickets! Highly recommend!

MyGolfSpy

Surprisingly the only app available with this functionality. Works great, when we needed an added feature the support team was quick and accommodating.

Be. Made in London

I am building my store and I was looking for an App with coming soon & pre-orders options. This is the app. Very easy to install and support answered my questions the first day of the trial like in no time. Amazing!

Stuart's Landscaping & Garden Center, Inc.

I have been using this app for a month now. We had an issue were the coming soon button wasn't showing up. I reached out to support and the issue was fixed almost immediately. The problem was with the CSS in our theme. Would recommend trying it out.

Nick Noir

Was unable to use app for collections, only individual products. Contacted the developer and the next day the change was made. Needless to say, customer service is prompt and gets straight to the point.

MYKITCO.™

Excellent service. Needed some minor tweaks regarding customisation and this was actioned quickly and professionally. Very happy customer!!

Kiwi Living Ltd

Great app, super fast online help and fixed my complicated request in 1 day. Highly recommended.

Beddys

Excellent and fast customer service any time I've needed them. Thank you! Love the app.

Radio Velvet

Awesome app! Did exactly what it said it would do... tech support was great – even helped create a different colour button for pre orders!

Thanks guys : )