Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

The Little Rose Shop

exactly what I needed as someone who does "restocks"-my customers love that they can preview whats coming and see when it will launch/be available

GEM EDEN

シンプルで自由度がそこまで高くないように見えますが、調整の依頼に対するレスポンスが素早く、親身になって対応してくださいます。スタイルの変更やラベル位置の調整等の連絡にも、連絡した数時間後には反映していただきました。

ninjoo

This app and the support team are both great. Easy to use and the support team is very fast and professional. I definitely recommend this app.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. It's much appreciated!

Be Inspired Food Wine Travel

Excellent - how did you know just what I needed? And when I had a question, excellent response time and issue addressed immediately. Thank you!

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

Been awesome so far! Support has also been very responsive at handling any tweaks that I have requested to be made to ensure the app performs just how we need it on our store! Worth it!

BeeZeeArt

I was nervous since the UI seemed a little dated and basic and took awhile to make updates, but holy cow it worked perfectly! This let everyone preview my new releases and purchase them at the set time. Huge lifesaver for me.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! It's much appreciated.

JordansFireworks

went with this company as they are uk based and hence we thought any support would be better timewise for us and sure enough response with initial set up was quick and the adjustment needed to work with our theme was done straight away, what more can you say, also good price.

SoYoung Canada

Great option for Pre-sales campaigns. Support team was efficient and quickly responsive, good job guys.

Discexpress

Got some great and fast help. The app really helped us to show customers products which are about to be released. Have increased sales a lot, before products were not visible at all.
The team also helped me to add some data to the labels.
Good price as well!

PEARL Canada

I had to contact customer service and they replied me extremely quickly. Very polite and helpful. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6