Replace "Add to cart" button with "PreOrder now". Add "Available from: MM/DD/YYYY" label. Allow customers to buy before release date.
Coming Soon Products
Make a product unavailable for purchasing until selected date. Add availability note and automate product publication.
Each text applied by the application can be customised for your needs. You can also optionally add badges to collection pages.
About Coming Soon Products Preorders
- Create PRE-ORDER products - start selling now, ship products in the future.
- Create COMING SOON products - products that are unavailable for purchasing until a selected date (product preview pages).
- Add product availability date and automate product publishing process.
Join over 900 stores - Start your 7-day free trial!
The application offers two product types:
Pre-Order Product - This option allows your customer to place an order before the product becomes officially available for purchase. The application can display "Available from: MM/DD/YYYY" label on a product page and in a cart view. The "Available from" label can be fully customized. For example, you can change it to "Will dispatch on: MM/DD/YYYY". The application automatically changes "Add to cart" to "Pre Order Now".
Coming Soon Product - This type of product will display "Coming Soon" in place of an "Add to Cart" button. It remains unavailable for buying unless you manually change its status or based on a date selection. The application automatically replaces "Add to cart" button with "Coming soon" label. You can optionally add "Available from: MM/DD/YYYY" label and customize it for your needs. The product will automatically become available for purchasing on a selected date.
By default the application also applies badges to selected products on a collection page.
It takes just 10 seconds to install the app. Once the app is installed you just need to search for products and enable one of two product options. Your product pages will be updated automatically.
How does it work?
- First create products in a standard way and publish them.
- In “Coming Soon Products PreOrders” app configure "Coming Soon" or "Pre-Order" feature for selected products. You can optionally select “Available from” date.
- Once your settings are saved new labels will be added to your product pages: “Coming Soon”, ”Pre-Order Now” and “Available From“ (optional).
- You can change the default text and styles in "General Settings" tab.
- The application automatically adds badges to the products on collection pages as well as homepage. You can adjust the styles of badges in application panel. You can also disable them.
- If you configure “Available from” date for "Coming Soon" products please note that they will automatically become available for purchase on the selected date.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Full Access Plan
All features included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I tried a few other pre order apps but they all were expensive and didn't work. This was super easy to set up and the support was very responsive. Highly recommended
I had a minor problem with the display of the Pre-Order button on variants. The customer service was excellent. They got back to me right away and fixed the problem immediately. I really like how you can modify by variants and put a date on when the item is available for each variant. This is very helpful in managing customer expectations.
DO NOT USE THIS APP. It will significantly reduce your store speed score. After you delete the app it will still remain and cause further headaches.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. The code has been removed. If you wish to use our app in the future please let us know and we will check what caused the problem with the page loading speed and resolve the issue for you. If possible please remove this review because it sounds like we don't care about merchants. Our team is very dedicated to resolving any issues and helping merchants at any time.