Coming Soon Under Construction

Coming Soon Under Construction

by Leadslide

Coming Soon landing page for your Shopify Store.

Camsec

Was good until it stopped working. Decided to check the "Coming soon" page and noticed that a black page comes up, no info, nothing. Contacted support, no answer, checked their site - it's down. Really bad situation since we do not even know how long it has been down for, leaves a really negative image to the customers.

Hunters Haul

If I could give no stars I would. Disgusting customer service, have emailed a number of times in regards to an issue uploading my logo and no response. I will be asking for a refund as the product was not as it was advertised.

Halal Living Bahrain

After trying several other construction page apps, this was the ONLY one that worked out. It has all the features I want, especially being able to preview my pages while the construction page is active. I give it 5 stars without a doubt. Just make sure to read ALL the instructions when you download it.

Look De Bureau Web Site

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, I EMAILED 3 TIMES AND STILL NO ANSWER ! I HAD SERIOUS TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH THIS APP, NOTHING IS WORKING WELL ! DON'T BE AMAZED BY THEIR PHOTOS DISPLAY ! THEY CHARGED ME TWICE FOR THE APP AND DID NO WANTED TO REFUND ME. I AM VERY UPSET AS THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The Vapour Club

great construction page app - thanks www.TheVapourClub.com

Sportmetix Com

Very easy to use and set up. Exactly what you need

Amana Chocolate Haus

SO easy to use. Easy to customize. Looks gorgeous and professional. Outstanding support.

405media

Well saw that couldn't upload my own background, nor remove the timer thus wont work for me looks good though perhaps updates would be made since looks nice enough to use, but didnt even test it needed to use own graphics and be able to not use the timer and didnt want a email signup... all of which this wouldnt let me do