Comity

Comity

by Pasilobus

Social Media Marketing, promote to boost sales & traffic

Warning

OMG I can so much relevant traffic on my website now. This is one of the best social media app I have seen. Will keep using this.

AlansiHouse

Outstanding features in this app I found as compare to the other apps. Highly recommended app with so many features in it.

Bank of Singapore

One of the best app for improving the pertinent traffic on the store. Of course this traffic has improved the revenue of my store as well! Recommended.

AbrandZ

Seriously like you don't need to hire someone for the social media marketing if this app can already do the same for you.

Lume Light

Absolutely amazing! Automatically follows the schedule for future and I can see posts are being updated instantly on the social media accounts. Very helpful app. Thanks!

C and J Print Shop

I love this app I just wish it had Tumblr on it, I LOVE Tumblr!! Other than that I love this app it does what it says it will do.
PLEASE put Tumblr on here!!!

May 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will add Tumblr soon :)

Mg007

Simply a great app, post products, articles, and pages whenever you need to at your convenience.

Topkidsfashion

I love Bubble. Very easy to use app for sharing a product. A couple of clicks and your product is on facebook or other platforms.

Blackmarketpearls

Bubbles, bubbles ... social networking all from my store and a click away, I share it all ... can't wait now for Bubbles to integrate Instagram and that will be a powerful tool that will save me so much time ! Thanks to Pasibolus :)

Cherish4263

The app does not do what it was advertised to do. Mainly, it does not let you schedule posts in advance. When I contacted the app developer I was told they were working on it and gave me 3 free months with the product. I was happy with everything else the app offers so I accepted it. If they can get the product to do what it advertises I think my review will become better. My current review is based on false advertising of the product

May 1, 2019

The final version just released in April 2019. Would love you to check it out. Thanks!

Previous 1 3