Comity | Social Media Manager

Comity | Social Media Manager

by Pasilobus

Share & schedule social media posts from your store

Warning

OMG I can so much relevant traffic on my website now. This is one of the best social media app I have seen. Will keep using this.

AlansiHouse

Outstanding features in this app I found as compare to the other apps. Highly recommended app with so many features in it.

C and J Print Shop

I love this app I just wish it had Tumblr on it, I LOVE Tumblr!! Other than that I love this app it does what it says it will do.
PLEASE put Tumblr on here!!!

May 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will add Tumblr soon :)

Mg007

Simply a great app, post products, articles, and pages whenever you need to at your convenience.

Topkidsfashion

I love Bubble. Very easy to use app for sharing a product. A couple of clicks and your product is on facebook or other platforms.

Blackmarketpearls

Bubbles, bubbles ... social networking all from my store and a click away, I share it all ... can't wait now for Bubbles to integrate Instagram and that will be a powerful tool that will save me so much time ! Thanks to Pasibolus :)

Cherish4263

The app does not do what it was advertised to do. Mainly, it does not let you schedule posts in advance. When I contacted the app developer I was told they were working on it and gave me 3 free months with the product. I was happy with everything else the app offers so I accepted it. If they can get the product to do what it advertises I think my review will become better. My current review is based on false advertising of the product

May 1, 2019

The final version just released in April 2019. Would love you to check it out. Thanks!

Goforcheaper

great app, very easy to use and they have great customer service. It makes it very easy to share things on social media. I am very happy to find this!

Wrister

The people are nice but the product doesn't work yet. It doesn't even feel like a beta version...it's like an early alpha but they are inviting people to use the app anyway. In other words, do not waste your time or money on this app right now...there is too much they still need to fix.

May 1, 2019

The final version is released as of April 2019 and we would love you to check it out!

Motogateway

Whoa...this is hardly $5/mo, you need to get a "Buffer account", and that starts at $99/month...lets mention that in our ad, shall we...omission is still BS.

Previous 1