Comity

Comity

by Pasilobus

Social Media Marketing, promote to boost sales & traffic

Warning

OMG I can so much relevant traffic on my website now. This is one of the best social media app I have seen. Will keep using this.

AlansiHouse

Outstanding features in this app I found as compare to the other apps. Highly recommended app with so many features in it.

Mg007

Simply a great app, post products, articles, and pages whenever you need to at your convenience.

Topkidsfashion

I love Bubble. Very easy to use app for sharing a product. A couple of clicks and your product is on facebook or other platforms.

Goforcheaper

great app, very easy to use and they have great customer service. It makes it very easy to share things on social media. I am very happy to find this!

Coloraddicted Com

Excellent app !!! It has automated my social media tasks and saved me so much time. Definitely recommended !

Loving Essential Oils

So far I am loving this app. Support was quick to answer my questions. I love that I can just send out my products and blog post to my social media accounts all at once. Next, I plan to start scheduling my social post out so it will be even more hands off. It has saved me so much time. Time is very limited for me so this is worth every penny. My store traffic has already increased from social media! The only thing I would ask for is for bubble to add more social media accounts like Fancy and Tumblr.

Turkybooky

It`s really time efficient being able to share my products or blog posts through Shopify dashboard. It works great after new updates, thanks to Pasilobus team!

Lovelybaby Ca

This is an amazing app. it helps you to make marketing for your products easily as it shares your products on social media by one click only.
Furthermore there is a very supportive team working behind the scene to solve any technical issue immediately.

I really recommend this app for everyone

Bgmm

makes it very easy to share, it saves lot of time!

Previous 1