有關 Anti‑fake code Verify
- Make each product with a unique anti-fake code.
- Make your business avoid the proliferation of fakes.
- Customers through various sales channels (Including but not limited to other online stores, third-party platforms, offline stores, and other agent distribution channels) purchase products and verify the authenticity, so that customers become online members of the brand store, to conduct member interaction and re-marketing.
Create/Manage anti-fake code, Update the status of anti-fake code, Download and print Anti-fake code, Buyer verification of anti-fake code (Login required) ...
How Is It Working
Batch generating anti-fake codes by SKU and paste them on products, each anti-fake code is unique for each product. Buyers can visit seller’s store by scanning the QR code on the product and submit the anti-fake code in the store to verify the genuineness.
Step 1: Install the APP
- Install and Authorization: Search the APP in applications list of Shopify, click “Add APP” button to install.
- Initial Settings: Setting the prefix and initial code of the serial anti-fake codes.
- Install Codes: Select a theme in “Install Code” menu and click “Install Code” button, the codes will be installed to corresponding theme in the store. When the theme is applied in the store, buyers can verify relevant anti-fake codes of products there.
Step 2: Using
- Synchronizing Products: Click “Sync from Shopify” button on the upper right side of “Products List” to synchronize the products in the store. Unfold the products, click “Create Code” button of the SKU to create anti-fake codes of it.
- Managing Code Label: Add or delete Code Label in “Code Label” menu.
- Managing Anti-fake Code: Batch managing the using status of anti-fake codes in “Code Management” menu with download and print functions. You can choose different Code Label as print pattern or download the anti-fake codes for batch printing.
- Labeling: Pasting the anti-fake code labels on products or package after printing.
Step 3: Buyers Using Anti-fake Codes
Verifying Anti-fake code: Buyers can visit the anti-fake code verifying page of seller’s store by scanning the QR code on the anti-fake code label and submit the anti-fake code there to verify the genuineness of product.
10,000 free quotas. Pricing: 2,000pcs/$50, 10,000pcs/$200, 30000pcs/$360, 100,000pcs/$1000.
We use them as warranty codes, our buyers also think we are more professional，These unique codes make each product unique and easy to print. I believe it can bring us more surprises, When the customer uses the code to verify, we can see where he bought it from and when the product was produced. GOOD JOB!!