Comparable ‑ Compare Products

Compare products by custom options. Product comparison table

$9/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Verilux

I was looking for an app to build a comparison guide, but most of the other apps didn't seem to provide this option, I am glad I found this app. Comparable Products allows you to either build your own static comparison table or have the customers choose the products they want to compare. The app takes a little bit to figure out but the team is very helpful and responsive to emails. They helped me customize the app to my needs. Def recommend this app!

Kalorik.ca

Great app. The team went above and beyond to implement exactly what i needed. Did not affect my site performance either.

One Stop Systems

The ZubrCommerce developers helped us customize the way the compare feature displayed on the page. This helped us considerably, as we didn't have to hire an outside developer to complete the task. ZubrCommerce is the best!

Emergency Gear Backpack

Before finding Comparable Products App, I had spent such a long time searching for the most effective Comparison App that could respond my needs, but negative result. Thanks to the first comment. Everybody can follow the instructions as it is clear enough. I followed and worked it out. The result was definitely satisfactory. My store offers many models of flashlight, and it is necessary to "FACILITATE Customers" to compare specifications of each model. Customers can spend times to select 2-3 models, compare them and decide as they wish. It may take times for you to create CUSTOM fields of all products to compare in your store, but you will not regret to see the result you have done. Thanks to Michael and team for their excellent customer services. Please keep on going and developing additional function that can measure how many visitors use the App on the store, so that we can know the movement and realize what kind of products are at their interest. @emergencygearbackpack

I am selling electronic items where product specification matters a lot. So I wanted to provide my customers with the ability to compare technical specs of several items in one place, which could help them to choose a better product by themselves. I checked in total 7 apps about product comparison. But 6 of them were making comparisons only by basic Shopify product options - price, weight, description and tags - and no comparisons by custom product specifications. I was frustrated and started to think about abandoning the whole idea of product comparison, but then I found THIS awesome app, and it was doing the exact thing I was looking for - comparison of CUSTOM fields! The only thing you should be aware of in the first place - to compare a custom table, you have first to create such a table (using this app) for each product you want to be comparable in your store. That could be a challenge if you have hundreds of different SKUs, but once you input a value, it will be saved for future and can be re-used again in the next table, which makes the process of creating new tables much faster and easier.
Besides easy-to-follow, user-friendly interface, I want to highlight excellent customer support as well. Michael and his colleagues were super-fast in solving my problem with selection of products where names were in Korean letters - thanks a lot, guys!
Also I found the price of the app to be very reasonable, especially in situation where virtually NO other app with the same functionality presented in the app store.
So I definitely want to give 5 stars to "Comparable" app and wish the ZubrCommerce team to keep on further with their great work!