Comparable ‑ Compare Products

Comparable ‑ Compare Products

by ZubrCommerce

Compare products by custom options. Product comparison table

1 review

I am selling electronic items where product specification matters a lot. So I wanted to provide my customers with the ability to compare technical specs of several items in one place, which could help them to choose a better product by themselves. I checked in total 7 apps about product comparison. But 6 of them were making comparisons only by basic Shopify product options - price, weight, description and tags - and no comparisons by custom product specifications. I was frustrated and started to think about abandoning the whole idea of product comparison, but then I found THIS awesome app, and it was doing the exact thing I was looking for - comparison of CUSTOM fields! The only thing you should be aware of in the first place - to compare a custom table, you have first to create such a table (using this app) for each product you want to be comparable in your store. That could be a challenge if you have hundreds of different SKUs, but once you input a value, it will be saved for future and can be re-used again in the next table, which makes the process of creating new tables much faster and easier.
Besides easy-to-follow, user-friendly interface, I want to highlight excellent customer support as well. Michael and his colleagues were super-fast in solving my problem with selection of products where names were in Korean letters - thanks a lot, guys!
Also I found the price of the app to be very reasonable, especially in situation where virtually NO other app with the same functionality presented in the app store.
So I definitely want to give 5 stars to "Comparable" app and wish the ZubrCommerce team to keep on further with their great work!