Compare It!

Compare It!

by Empire Apps

Compare your products!

Sunny Health and Fitness

App said it was free and included the use of metadata is supported...but its saying i have to pay $5 a month to use Metadata after installing the app.

Bait and switch, waste of time.

bestlawireless

worst thing i have ever seen store here. Worst interface worst functionality. waste of time........................................

Artisanhardware

I used this app but after installing this app my homepage slider stopped working, with this error "layers are undefined". Anyone can help me out?

Avenue Pet Eshop

so easy to install and the support super fast

Ezstorenow

Wow - I just installed this app and it's amazing, an absolute must in my opinion. Job well done!!!

Aarn Packs

This is our most important and useful app, of many on our site. See a demo here:
As you see, it works splendidly, all thanks to much customization provided to us by its genius developer, Stefan, who jumped in and immediately and tirelessly supplied many iterations of new code for several unique features and functionality. Do not hesitate to incorporate this terrific app into your own store!

Smashtek

Just installed Compare it on my website, smashtek.com. Super easy to install and works great. Would highly recommend .