Compass

Compass

by Compass

Analyze your e-commerce data and benchmark against your peers.

authenturkish

They want your entire business accounts across all channels. Won't show you a thing until you do so. I wonder if these reviews are actually real.

The Game Steward

We've been using Compass for a little over a year now. We find the dashboard very useful and would recommend this app to everyone.

For example, a useful feature is Compass will allow you compare your sales in comparison to your industry (by category). The staff is also very helpful with expertise and offer professional consulting services.

Fascinators Direct

Useful data and analytics which we are using on our UK hair fascinator store https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

HARVEY'S Pest Control

This app is a great way to keep up with whats really going on with your website. http://www.harveyspestcontrol.com

Lucius Atelier

Brilliant presented reports. However, have not touch on what to do with the reports yet.

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

Sadie 23

Compass has helped me figure out how to sort through our marketing issues, using Compass has helped our store succeed.

Mundyshops

I like the Compass app so much! It shows me all different types of analytics. I'm trying the free version now, but I'm very seriously thinking about upgrading to a paid plan.

Mego Choice

I just got acquainted with the application Compass. Great app to see the amount of analytics offered. In addition App give you good advice on what you can do to improve the metrics. Very helpful App!

Givingifts

A great user friendly app. Easy to use and easy to understand. Offers valuable data. I strongly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62