Compass

Compass

by Compass

Analyze your e-commerce data and benchmark against your peers.

HARVEY'S Pest Control

This app is a great way to keep up with whats really going on with your website. http://www.harveyspestcontrol.com

Lucius Atelier

Brilliant presented reports. However, have not touch on what to do with the reports yet.

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

Sadie 23

Compass has helped me figure out how to sort through our marketing issues, using Compass has helped our store succeed.

Mundyshops

I like the Compass app so much! It shows me all different types of analytics. I'm trying the free version now, but I'm very seriously thinking about upgrading to a paid plan.

Mego Choice

I just got acquainted with the application Compass. Great app to see the amount of analytics offered. In addition App give you good advice on what you can do to improve the metrics. Very helpful App!

Givingifts

A great user friendly app. Easy to use and easy to understand. Offers valuable data. I strongly recommend it!

Cleverkittens

Very useful information and very easy to use and understand. Pulls all of your information through very well, including incoming and outgoings which is great. I don't have the advanced version but would be interested to try it.

Collab

Great app. Simple and easy to use.

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62