Compass

Compass

by Compass

Analyze your e-commerce data and benchmark against your peers.

Lucius Atelier

Brilliant presented reports. However, have not touch on what to do with the reports yet.

Bluestreak Crystals

This app has a really nice UI and contains a great level of eCommerce detail and some great reports. Unfortunately I don't have access to some of the reports as they are only available under the paid plan. I would sign-up to the paid app and connect all of my stores, but its the cost is very expensive.

Body Energy Connection

Just started using Compass. You do get some insights with the free option but it locks other parts of reporting. I have this app integrated with my website so it's picking up on more traffic than just the store. Overall, it gives you some good insights on your numbers and where you can improve.

Jasper Swag

I am happy with this app. Don't use it a lot but the metrics are clear and easy to understand.

Shibuecouture

Amazing app - incredible insights that are so much easier to use and digest quickly!

Sons Of Titan 2

very helpful app, breaks down clearly the numbers. Useful.

Fat Puppy

Useful App - great reporting tool

Waladog

Saves time, usually to get all the data that Compass gives you in only seconds, I took over 30 or 45 mins to do my report. It would be good that they offer in their free account a sort of real time report

Mychanic

One of the better dashboard apps for Shopify.

Would like to see where they take the custom reporting.

Beyonce Products Health And Beauty

Great way to compare and understand reports month after month.

Previous 1 3 4 5