Completo ‑ In Cart Upsell

Completo ‑ In Cart Upsell

by GemPlan

Cart Upsell, Drawer Cart Builder, Free Shipping Bar, Cart goal

momAgenda

This app is awesome! It helped our store's average order value to increase by $10 per order. Simple to integrate and the support is amazing. Thank you for creating a great app!

ThriveRoyal

Completo is a great, slick app that does something not many apps do and actually gives your customers an incentive to buy your upsells. It has a wonderful customer service as well.

www.laimer.bz

Great Support! To be honest I haven't had the time to really experience the app, because sadly I realized, that it's not exactly what we were searching for our particular problem, but the support was very great -> fast and helpful.

UVe Beauty

Completo has definitely upgraded our cart experience. From what we've seen so far we like it. Great customer service too! Definitely recommend it.

TarfanaShop

The free shipping bar Looks good on both mobile and desktop, and it seems like a good addition to the cart page, I love the app and it's brought many conversions to my store. I am loving this app and highly recommend it!

Weekends at

Completo is amazinggggg. Super easy to use and did exactly what we needed it to do. Great support too! THANKS guys!

zahav-bamoshav

Completo helped us increase our AOV by 3X, an amazing app!
The customer support was friendly and genuinely helpful.
We highly recommend it for E-comm sites.

pêche

One of the best Free shipping bars out there, the cart goal-based upsell feature is super smart. Installed this week and already generated a few sales. I recommend it

Arlow Vox

This is such a great feature to have for increasing your AOV. The app is super easy to use and when I had issues with the format, the owner reached out immediately and guided me through the whole process of resolving. I would highly recommend!

BODYGY

Really great app! Helping me generate more value from my customers. I really had hard time to find a way how to increase my AOV, I guess this app is the answer :)

April 28, 2021