CC ‑ Video & Photo Reviews

CC ‑ Video & Photo Reviews

by ConfidentCustomer

Collect Video & Photo Reviews from your customers

eco gioia

Per me è impossibile da installare, mi da 3 pagine di errori...: InvalidArgumentException
Access token should be between 10 and 100 letters and numbers
Forse è perchè il mio negozio non è ancora online ma solo in progettazione? Grazie per una gentile risposta e soprattutto se fornite dei consigli per installazione. Sono ecogioia.it

offloaddogsboner

could not install
(1/1) InvalidArgumentException
Access token should be between 10 and 100 letters and numbers

WoofStar Shop

Early days but support has been great and quick to get back to me when I have asked a question or needed help. 5 * service.

MAMAVIPSHOP

More than 10 times I asked for support but nobody cares about IT.... I was disappointed than ----------uninstalled the app... Terrible service...

October 21, 2019

Thanks for your review, and sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, I can't see your request for either our live chat or email. Could you let us know how you tried to contact us, so we make sure we will not have the same issue in the future?

Supreme Lighting Bulb

I have a new Store and this app is awesome! So much to do and customize with this App... I am excited to see the other potentials of this App

big second hand

Love this app and looks great on my site. Customer service was amazing and very helpfull. Highly recommend and love their free plan.

voncci

this app so nice, it does what I actually need. There are some things need to improve specifically the support on emiticons because sometime if it's not converted carefully it'll turns out like this "???" which it doesn't look good but overall everything is good (Y)

SUNDAYS

I wanted to try this App out, but didn't like it as much as YotPo so I have decided to uninstall it. But now even I deleted my account, somehow my customers are getting their emails from past (months ago) orders while I don't have an account with these guys! I asked them to remove my account at their end and still nothing, still getting emails about customers reviewing my products!

Mr.Lacy

We started on the free trial of CC a few weeks ago and the initial results from our clients has been instant. It's really important for us to have direct feed-back from our clients on our products, customer service and experience.
A few weeks in and we are looking to tweak a few things. Rob (online chat) has been great in giving us advice. I can see us really growing with this App moving forward. I would thoroughly recommend giving this App a try... we did!!

Eco-Vegan

Great customer support. The app works great for my site. I love that I can customise with my site colour ways

Previous 1