CC ‑ Video & Photo Reviews

CC ‑ Video & Photo Reviews

by ConfidentCustomer

Collect Video & Photo Reviews from your customers

WoofStar Shop

Early days but support has been great and quick to get back to me when I have asked a question or needed help. 5 * service.

MAMAVIPSHOP

More than 10 times I asked for support but nobody cares about IT.... I was disappointed than ----------uninstalled the app... Terrible service...

October 21, 2019

Thanks for your review, and sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, I can't see your request for either our live chat or email. Could you let us know how you tried to contact us, so we make sure we will not have the same issue in the future?

v8 apparel

Excellent product with an excellent support team. Special thank you for helping with our integration.

longsands

This app has helped us get some many sales and made it very easy to collect reviews. The staff is very well trained and they work fast!

any means dress

Looks good.. just finished configuring the app though. Will comeback if we have any questions with the app.

love from heaven store

Just started using this app through Shopify. It's easy to use so far so I will give you more feedback next week. Thank you!

Healthy Organelles

Super easy to use! Extremely helpful. I am excited to see how CC ‑ Video & Photo helps grow my brand. Beautiful templates and easy to use.

Modern New Collection

CC ‑ Video & Photo is a wonderful app !!! We are very fortunate and excited to be working with CC ‑ Video & Photo.

Supreme Lighting Bulb

I have a new Store and this app is awesome! So much to do and customize with this App... I am excited to see the other potentials of this App

products for a diet

I recommend the app, support team help me to resolve problem with photos in reviews, video reviews look amazing.

Previous 1 3