CC ‑ Video & Photo Reviews

CC ‑ Video & Photo Reviews

by ConfidentCustomer

Collect Video & Photo Reviews from your customers

lift big weights

Simple setup. Product reviews and popup button looks great, easy to customise and gets the job done for free

penguin style

ConfidentCustomer makes it easy for us to streamline our product reviews. I used to use it when I was on Woocommerce and loved it then.

milastore

I tried this app with comparison to others. It's free and allowed me to import my reviews and reviews from Aliexpress

voncci

this app so nice, it does what I actually need. There are some things need to improve specifically the support on emiticons because sometime if it's not converted carefully it'll turns out like this "???" which it doesn't look good but overall everything is good (Y)

SUNDAYS

I wanted to try this App out, but didn't like it as much as YotPo so I have decided to uninstall it. But now even I deleted my account, somehow my customers are getting their emails from past (months ago) orders while I don't have an account with these guys! I asked them to remove my account at their end and still nothing, still getting emails about customers reviewing my products!

Mr.Lacy

We started on the free trial of CC a few weeks ago and the initial results from our clients has been instant. It's really important for us to have direct feed-back from our clients on our products, customer service and experience.
A few weeks in and we are looking to tweak a few things. Rob (online chat) has been great in giving us advice. I can see us really growing with this App moving forward. I would thoroughly recommend giving this App a try... we did!!

Eco-Vegan

Great customer support. The app works great for my site. I love that I can customise with my site colour ways

Express Wig Braids

This app is absolutely the best if you wish to get reviews for your website. Support is very responsive.

MySurvivalPrep

I can say confidently that this has been one of the easiest installs and best service by an app developer that I have had to this date. The customer service has been great, they took care of the install and the app has been easy to modify, for colour scheme etc. Thanks team. I look forward to having the reviews rolling in and increase our customer engagement.

Bibo Box

Great app, easy to use, looks great.

I would suggest just to remove the photo of you and just let people add a photo of the product and this will help business of a more wide range engage with the customers.

However great job!