3.8
December 15, 2022

The tool allows me to validate marketing spend and see how we're performing against our competitors. It's already helping make more data driven decisions and is giving us more confidence to make decisions, helping us work out where best to spend our money.

Honestly Tasty
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 1, 2022

Conjura benchmark tool enables us to validate a number of assumptions made about the market and support business decisions for growth

Saint + Sofia
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 13, 2022

I installed this app to help me gauge how I was preforming against other similar stores and used the wealth of information provided to help me target customers more effectively. It was very interesting to see where my money went on marketing and what was working and not working. As a result of the report generated I have changed my marketing strategy for this month and am already reaping rewards. App team were responsive and helpful when i had a question. I highly recommend this app if you are interested in seeing how you are performing against other stores similar to yours and to see if you are spending money wisely on marketing.

The Label Experience