Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory | Reviews

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Custom Bikes

Was facing a huge problem where are my inventory was not linking up with retail/wholesale. Daunting, thinking this is going to be a major process to fix, got in contact with connected inventory. Helped and guided me the whole way, it was a SIMPLE click of a button and BOOM everything sorted. That easy! Super happy, Thank you Billy for the wonderful service. Great app!

Paint Plot Australia

Great app, keeps track of several product variant stock levels at the same time, saved a lot of headaches

Pineapplebowsupplies

love the app works well with my store, help is always on hand and customer service is great, really pleased

Haus of Scents

I used this app to connect my base products for inventory updates. The staff was super supportive and guided me throughout the entire process. Thank you!

Where Life Takes You

Great app and the developers were EXTREMELY responsive and helpful, they answered us literally within an hour and worked closely with us.

Banana Industries

We use this app to essentially control all stock which shares the same base product, ie black t-shirts with multiple designs. The app has allowed us to have one master product, so we can keep a close eye on stock. So it works brilliantly for us - Although the interface could be a little easier to use and more fluid!

On another plus, the support team are brilliant and very quick to act and help if you have any issues.

Cheers to Billy for the help!

Funny Grabs

Great service! It didn't do exactly what I thought and needed for my particular situation, but the customer service was excellent and they were very friendly and helpful!

Rise Above Fitness

Stoked to finally find this app to help with all of our inventory issues! Happy to say no more issues! All is working great and support was beyond helpful!

Veloine – Women Cycling Apparel

Setting up the app according to what we needed was a little challenging at first, got in touch with support who helped us pretty fast – very good experience. App is doing exactly what we need: setting up product bundles based on variants while keeping the inventory across all variants & bundles in sync.

a4hproject-europe

Great app that works like a charm. Super easy and intuitive to set up. Great job on solving this very important problem in such an effective manner.